Blackburn Tonight

AdamR28

Spode and Dave of ThinkBikes fame came up today and then we went for a ride in Blackburn afterwards. Quite a few pics cos I was playing with my new camera...

Ali working hard (obviously not in Blackburn...)

1.jpg

Waddy tap, kept on the concrete

2.jpg

Ali wedge to up

3.jpg

Spode tap

4.jpg

Ali hook... about 58" I think

5.jpg

Ali gap down

6.jpg

Spode up from bench

7.jpg

Ali... endo to off, I think

8.jpg

Waddy looking about 6 years old

9.jpg

Some... illegal substance users giving Waddy £2

10.jpg

Waddy sidehop to back wheel

11.jpg

Ali endo/stoppie to off

12.jpg

Waddy tap

13.jpg

Waddy tweaked drop

14.jpg

The lesser spotted Tart hanging...

15.jpg

And then up to back wheel

16.jpg

Spode up to rear

17.jpg

Gayboys in harmony

18.jpg

Dave squeaker to drop off

19.jpg

Cheers to Waddy for the pics of me! Hope you like 'em (Y)

Adam

Nice pictures Adam, I must admit after that drive up I just wanted to go to bed, didn’t get home until 4:30 this morning so I’m totally shagged now. It was an enjoyable ride, would be nice to spend a few days up with you so we could get a long ride in.

Nice to see Waddy receiving £2 from the drunks, shame you didn’t have a picture of that diseased woman giving Spode a kiss.

Nice pictures Adam, I must admit after that drive up I just wanted to go to bed, didn’t get home until 4:30 this morning so I’m totally shagged now. It was an enjoyable ride, would be nice to spend a few days up with you so we could get a long ride in.

Nice to see Waddy receiving £2 from the drunks, shame you didn’t have a picture of that diseased woman giving Spode a kiss.

Now I think you should computer generate a photo of that!!!

Could be quite funny

Darren

Dont want to sound like a nob or anything here but i have HUGELY mistaken Waddy.

Ill be honest when I say I thought he was nothing special and thought he was just some natural boy.

But hes actually an amazing rider. Looks to me ozonys done him some favours too. That tap is insane hes doing.

As for rest of pics there all goooooood :D Adams czar looks nice :twisted:

Dont want to sound like a nob or anything here but i have HUGELY mistaken Waddy.

Ill be honest when I say I thought he was nothing special and thought he was just some natural boy.

But hes actually an amazing rider. Looks to me ozonys done him some favours too. That tap is insane hes doing.

As for rest of pics there all goooooood :D Adams czar looks nice :twisted:

Yeah he is a very very good all round rider!

Bit of both for that ride... the auto focus wasn't working too great so I kept trying manual, picture mode was usually manual with auto shutter speed/F value. Why'd you ask Dave?

just look like good pictures, in terms of good exposures etc... im pressuming this is the 1st time youve touched an slr?

Edited by Davetrials

Ah cool... yeah, first time. Was hideously unimpressed with how many pics I took though, haha, was over 100 to get this many decent ones :(

Edit: Tell a lie, I shot 4 or 5 pics with Mike's (Singleton) camera up at the British a few weeks bacl :P