Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rupintart

Faq: Is This A Good First Bike?

54 posts in this topic

The street trials bike works fine for all the riding I do currently. A friend has an Echo MKII stock. We were talking about building some features at his house and some at mine. Not the type of stuff you normally see a street bike on.

Both of us just want to have fun with this, be safe and do nothing crazy. No doubt it will also help with mtb skills too. Myself I have 25 years on the mtb, plus a bunch of years racing mx. My friend probably has close to the same number of years on the mtb.

The Echo I asked about is pretty steep on the asking price. If the bike is a decent build, and you guys with experience know this stuff, give me an idea on what you figure it is worth.

Whatever I get, new or used, I'll never ride it to the full potential or limits. While I don't plan to get hurt, that is always a risk, and as for the bike, no plans to trash it, but it does happen.

PK

As street bike should be more or less fine for pure really. If anything more comfortable.

Maybe $600 on the Zoo

I've posted this in the right place just hope somebody sees it!!! I have the possibility of buying an Adamant A3 I'll look to get a picture up to aid with your help...

specs are 

Adamant a3 frame 
Magura Louise fron disc brake 
Magura hs33 rear brake (shimano lever) 
Riser bars 
Trialtech cranks 
Echo hubs 
Rockman pads 
Echo headset and stem

However I am not overly sure on the bike itself and it's quality... That only being said as it's not the typical "onza" bikes you see quite regularly on sale websites. Is this bike very old/outdated therefore giving myself a disadvantage at learning trials or is it in fact a bit of a find!?

Would someone mind giving this newbie a bit of help!! Thanks

Screenshot_2016-04-27-15-18-36.png

Screenshot_2016-04-27-15-18-21.png

I think it is not a good ebike for me. There is no seat to sit down. And it is not convenient for us.

On 2013/7/10 at 7:46 PM, monkeyseemonkeydo said:

And only £10000. Bargain... :unsure: