Me Snappin' The Bolts On My Stem

mista-neos

Heres a tip...Go practice..before you hurt yourself.

Thanks for the tip I'll get on the case when bikes running again, I usually had pretty smooth drops on my Monty and zoo just not used to the current ride, and I felt rushed with that clip :/

What a fanny.

+1

if you throw your bike, stop riding cause it isn't sport for you. He did...

Or you guys could think outside the box for a second and realise that people deal with things in different ways. I've thrown my bike a few times when annoyed and while it isn't the greatest idea, it's my bike, i don't complain when something breaks and i still enjoy riding 99% of the time.

I'd be surprised if your new bike broke on your first ride and you only ever came out with "oh darn it".

Unlucky on the bolt snap though, did you tighten them a bit too much by any chance?

Or you guys could think outside the box for a second and realise that people deal with things in different ways. I've thrown my bike a few times when annoyed and while it isn't the greatest idea, it's my bike, i don't complain when something breaks and i still enjoy riding 99% of the time.

I'd be surprised if your new bike broke on your first ride and you only ever came out with "oh darn it".

Unlucky on the bolt snap though, did you tighten them a bit too much by any chance?

Thanks for not abusing me :P I think the stem was on its last legs anyways but its not the first Monty stem I have busted I done another one a few years back same sort of thing doing a drop and landing heavy :/

I have no f**king respect for people that throw their bike like that. I don't give a toss if you break a bolt, you spend money on your bike and treat it like a f**king piece of shit.

People like you deserve a punch in the face. Probably wouldn't of done as much damage if you didn't THROW YOUR f**kING BIKE!

you sir need to calm your ass down

• Like 1

ive snaped a monty ti stem clean in half

i then threw my bike

and broke my magura ......never thrown my bike since then !

people deal with things in different ways

i know what it feels like when all you want to do is ride and your bike f**kes up

See now Dave when I crash I like to hold onto my bike and stick with it! hahahaha :giggle:

I have no respect for people like you that throw your bikes. Don't exactly do your bike any good does it!!

You throw your bike becouse you are a loooser...it`s realy stupid :ermm:

Love the abuse I'm getting for the one time I have thrown a bike. I don't get out of bed and think gee I'm going to enter the bike throwing olympics. it was a one off due to pure stress probably wont throw it again seen as most of you are acting like bitches :P plus its my bike that I spent my money on, I don't see why its such a big deal on if I keep it in A* condition or beat the crap out of. Your all acting like its your bikes I'm trashing, and for those on here that aren't calling me a 'fanny' or crying over me throwing my bike thanks at least some people aren't dumb in the head :D

Love the abuse I'm getting for the one time I have thrown a bike. I don't get out of bed and think gee I'm going to enter the bike throwing olympics. it was a one off due to pure stress probably wont throw it again seen as most of you are acting like bitches :P plus its my bike that I spent my money on, I don't see why its such a big deal on if I keep it in A* condition or beat the crap out of. Your all acting like its your bikes I'm trashing, and for those on here that aren't calling me a 'fanny' or crying over me throwing my bike thanks at least some people aren't dumb in the head :D

Dude look at it this way! At Least you got a shit load of youtube views!