Damon Watson - Hashtag One

Damon W

Powerful riding. But on the whole the vid is not my cup o tea, a bit repetitive. The whole top off / punch bag stuff is a bit 'small town legend'. More varied riding spots (ie natty), interesting lines and less ego would make a superb vid.

Is someone trying to make a pancake? Because we've got a tosser here.

The very idea of a video is to show case things in your life which you think are impressive ergo ego. The two are synonymous, one in the same. You can't separate them without destroying them both.

Natty is shit to watch

• Like 2

Powerful riding. But on the whole the vid is not my cup o tea, a bit repetitive. The whole top off / punch bag stuff is a bit 'small town legend'. More varied riding spots (ie natty), interesting lines and less ego would make a superb vid.

I concur with this (apart from the natural comment because i’m fine with just the street riding). Granted i'm not a fan of TGS riding but it's still very impressive to watch riding of such size and proportion so on that level i enjoyed it. But i cringed and my sphincter ran off when i saw the punch clip. I think the 'small town legend' synopsis is absolutely perfect. For me it was like enjoying a surprisingly nice meal, but the very last bite you take was full of rotten meat and no matter what you do you can't get rid of the taste. I'm not a fan of the inflated ego side to the videos, but yeah, as they side the riding was...beast..is that it? Beast - that's right isn't it!?

f**k lines f**k variety! f**k everything! If Damon enjoys riding the way he does... leave him be! a lot of it is just jelousy on here! If you lot could all ride that big you would'nt be complaing so just chill the f**k out relax ride your f**king bikes dont wank over them to get them light! Bom cya later!

Awesome Damon as said can i tounge punch your fart box please?

Joke! (Y)

• Like 3

f**k lines f**k variety! f**k everything! If Damon enjoys riding the way he does... leave him be! a lot of it is just jelousy on here! If you lot could all ride that big you would'nt be complaing so just chill the f**k out relax ride your f**king bikes dont wank over them to get them light! Bom cya later!

Awesome Damon as said can i tounge punch your fart box please?

Joke! (Y)

Well said. By the way my bike is 9,2 kilos!

with regards to the whole 'ego' thing, thats not the case, the riding is just riding and i have my top of becos its warm? Whats wrong with that

And the punchbag is in there becos i get sick of watching just riding clips, sooo..

regardless anyway, people need to chiiiilll winnnstaaann :)

honestly, i dont appreciate riding like that at all, but i really enjoyed the videos, for everyone moaning about the highjump and 962 on the punch machine, its only a video, it wasted a couple of seconds of your life with them shots. and for what its worth, I think half the reason i enjoyed it(about the only TGS video i have enjoyed recently) is because it doesnt take itself too seriously, and proves there is more to life than riding bikes with no seat.

Ill be honest, if he can do something normal people cant, ill quite happily watch it in the next video(unless its something crap like eating 4 ginsters pasties in 3 minutes).

• 2 years later...