how has this happened ?!

trialsiain

It's "normal".

It's the pads and the mounts/clamps which flex when you brake hard on the front. All people I know with front HS33 have more or less this problem.

Just make your pads flat when they're a bit too angled, because angled pads give a poor brake.

Just make your pads flat when they're a bit too angled, because angled pads give a poor brake.

once they ware a little bit at an angle it needs flatening because itll just follow? you need to flatten them because i dought you could get them to work well like that? my heatsinks cnc's went off a bit and they were useless lol

But... if they were perfectly square they shouldnt off worn at an angle?, maybe its due to plastic flexy backing?

maybe, if you twist the slaves so the pads hit the rim square it might work?

Edited by stunt man t

If you set them up so they are as close as possible (like rubbing on any tiny buckles and scraping a bit but not enough to slow you down) they have less room to wiggle around.

Turn around the pad so it can wear evenly.. and try not to use the brake for slowing down ( use disk if you have one or just your feet or just ride slower lol)

You can try to twist your cylinders, but I'm not sure it's the best solution.

The flex maybe from pads/clamps/cylinder's piston/fork's mounts

Yes you can interchange your pads (not just turn, because even if it's not visible most of rims have angled sidewalls, and the pad has this shape), but I personnaly prefer to flatening them.

And as UK_SPAWN said, set your cylinders as close as possible from the rim it will potentially reduce flexing.

And try to only use your brake in a way that doesn't wear your pads (so ON/OFF is better).