Pure Strength The gLORY

XTS

It's been a while (not that long ago though) since I log on here and see others' bikes, riding, thoughts, etc. and it's all good, I really enjoy! (especially when most of them are much better than me) However, am not really sure any more if this is a trials forum or some photography/movie editing/music mixig class........ Of course, if you're doing a video not only for yourself but for other members to see, it's supposed to be 'touched' here and there but I think guys are being too critical about all. And yeah, there's nothing wrong in giving your opinions, in that way we all improve, but not necessary to be biting and sarcastic I think.

• Like 1

It's been a while (not that long ago though) since I log on here and see others' bikes, riding, thoughts, etc. and it's all good, I really enjoy! (especially when most of them are much better than me) However, am not really sure any more if this is a trials forum or some photography/movie editing/music mixig class........ Of course, if you're doing a video not only for yourself but for other members to see, it's supposed to be 'touched' here and there but I think guys are being too critical about all. And yeah, there's nothing wrong in giving your opinions, in that way we all improve, but not necessary to be biting and sarcastic I think.

Welcome to the Trials Forum.

• Like 3

i just came here to see if there´s the same amount of pants jokes about this vid here than on german forum.

i see,i see :)

to be honest,riding´s great,but that "look at me" style isnt my thing really.it all has that egomanic touch.

no offence taken dude,nonetheless a good vid ridingwise

Edited by FamilyBiker
  • Like 1

well i thought it was pretty good, i liked the edit..ha. them shorts must have been cut down because they are normally fairly baggy...

i really wanted to know how heavy he was after i watched that, but the rest of them stats where slightly wrong...

11 months ? he does have fairly bad technique but i doubt that..

could be the next Damon Watson. sorry to compare Damon.

It's been years since i log last time too but this vid is worth it. You made me believe i can change my riding like you did. Its MASSIVE. I researched your vids from 2012 and you barely go for 100cm. I've been trying to get back in shape for few years and i think now i;m motivated to train more this winter.

Ps. This forum is horrible. I'm glad Zuckerberg made fb and i can meet old t-f guardian there.

Edited by Rafal