echo SL cranks.

Laurence--Trials

I bought echo sl not to long ago and I weigh the near side of 15 stone. I remember seeing the photo of the snapped crank but remember somebody saying burton had ran them fine for a while so that's why I took a chance getting a pair plus my trial-tech sl's were crap for frame and slave clearance. Can somebody find the topic with the snapped crank again as I have a suspicion that maybe the hole size is bigger maybe on the first ones and maybe has more square corners?

Can somebody find the topic with the snapped crank again as I have a suspicion that maybe the hole size is bigger maybe on the first ones and maybe has more square corners?

There were two more pics here that seem to have gone. Still one pic left to look at. http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/topic/184621-please-close-me-like-a-closed-thing/

One of the pics was on a limey frame.. sure it was from a tf member :S

Edited by *gentlydoesit

Never heard of the zhi SL cranks can someone grab a picture? What's the weight?

Got mine through Ben@Trialsaddict.com, Basically the old Echo SL cranks, I've actually had mine for nearly 2 years now and still going strong.

Andrei does have the Echo SL cranks, think he's been through a few sets though and they weren't too straight after he's used them :P

424247668_662.jpg

Shit photo:

10723115_408295795987421_1013031052_n.jp

- Length : 160mm / 175mm

- Weight : 390g / 410g

Edited by craigjames