Jason lake "About time"

old boy chez

Hay kids it's your boy tall long chez coming at you with the motivational video of the year.......

If this video does not get you out riding your bike and to upload a better video than mine ,nothing will.........

Guys all jokes aside I have had so much fun this year and I have meet some amazing people along the way . I got to add that I love the geo of my new marino . I am not the best rider in world by far , chuck a rock it will hit some one who can ride better . But the one thing I am good at is having fun with the guys I ride with and still enjoy riding all these years on . 

Take the video with a pinch of salt, just watch it , get out , do a bit of filming , and show the world your love for trials .

big thank you to marino , the radical bikes family , my good lady wife , and every one of you that I have meet up with over the year . 

Edited by old boy chez
  • Like 12

On 11 September 2016 at 11:13 PM, old boy chez said:

Thank you gents ,

That clip there sir is 2/3 weeks after my air cast came off .... That is pure fear .... 

I forgot about that, pure fear isn't the best feeling. 

When end you busting out the next video teaser?!? Hmmmmm............

Today? 

Tomorrow? 

Next week? 

Today? 

• Like 1