End Of Line | Chai

Herbertlemon102

Loving the first fast line and up at 2min. Pogo guys need to try and have some bloody flow instead of 8 set up hops for one side hop or gap. Do a Line and either fast or smooth. Sitting in a static hook for 25 seconds is beyond boring I don't care how crazy it is. GO. 20 and 24 inch putting out only good content lately. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, trialsinfrank said:

Loving the first fast line and up at 2min. Pogo guys need to try and have some bloody flow instead of 8 set up hops for one side hop or gap. Do a Line and either fast or smooth. Sitting in a static hook for 25 seconds is beyond boring I don't care how crazy it is. GO. 20 and 24 inch putting out only good content lately. 

some people are focused on looking good and others like to get the move done for themselves, two whole different sides of the sport.

• Like 4

I know. I ride with all types from comp Pogo to street. Just saying it takes just a little more effort to make something nice for a video. Like line creation and some manifesto goals. Street guys, flipp etc put forth the actual effort. Want more 26 guys that put out videos to that's all. Especially good guys that could be putting out killer videos. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, toyota200x said:

I am glad he is still riding. Great style and big moves. Thanks for the edit. 

How long has this bike brand been around? Any details about the company?

Taiwanese, hasn't been around that long- all the bikes so far are prototypes. Chai is riding the Angel v2, you may have seen a couple others that don't have the split seat stays which I believe are the v1s. They seem pretty good quality!