Cls Python!

Mr_scott

Craig it looks mint and im glad to say no more craig stickers (Y) that was kinda downer of last year i know it ment alot to you but i didnt think most people wanted somone ellses name on there bike , but your hardwork has payed off and it looks amazing .

Thats abit unlucky then lol As the Pythons going into Production do have his name on and the new 07 ZOO! Graphics.

Which look stupid, why should a frame you purchase have somebody else's name on ? seems abit cheesy "oh look at you, you think your craigleescott with his name on your frame".

Get my gist.

Dan.

Ok i'll reword it :P there only sticker that can be peeled off.

Don't really like it anyway looks like you could do your ass in on that brake booster

Which look stupid, why should a frame you purchase have somebody else's name on ? seems abit cheesy "oh look at you, you think your craigleescott with his name on your frame".

Get my gist.

Dan.

God .. whats the big deal take them off or ask where ever you buy it from to have zoo stickers instead :ermm: .

Anyway bike looks ace my next frame probs not sure which length yet , il have to have ago on yours

next time i see you :) .

..deonn

p.s.What length are the stays .ta

Edited by Deonn h

Get my gist.

Dan.

You are saying all this with a link to Neil's website on your signiture.

Made me laugh.

Buy the frame, rip off the stickers and ride!

Bala bing.

Nice freewebs site too. Is that Neil's web address under your web address I see on the main page?

Made me laugh even more.

CLS.........

Edited by Mr_scott

It looks alrite I guess, nothing special really. I think dengs getting a little lazy now, theres only a couple cnc parts that seperate this from the echo lite. Altho with shorter chain stays I bet it rides great. :closedeyes:

Edit: Just noticed there craigy boy, running your snail cams the other way up would be nicer for them, failed sidehop attempted hurt that area of my bike resulting in bent cams before I realised, and bent cams = not good, bmx tugs rock. Fin.

Edited by TheMunn

Made me laugh.

Bala bing.

Nice freewebs site too. Is that Neil's web address under your web address I see on the main page?

Made me laugh even more.

CLS.........

L O L. The stickers arn't even that bad anyways are they? More detail has gone into the ZOO! and the other features rather than the riders signature.

Its the same situation with Koxx frames though nobody complains about having Benito Ros written down there frame or Ashton....

In fairness the Ashton sticker was a fair bit different to a big fluoro green "CRAIGLEESCOTT" sticker going down the downtube? I wasn't a huge fan of them, but you'd be a f**kin' tool to not buy what's gonna be a great frame just 'cos you didn't like the look of some stickers you could cover/take off.

L O L. The stickers arn't even that bad anyways are they? More detail has gone into the ZOO! and the other features rather than the riders signature.

Its the same situation with Koxx frames though nobody complains about having Benito Ros written down there frame or Ashton....

Admittedly I removed the cls downtube sticker from my 06 zoo, they are pretty wank. As for the ashton frame theory of yours thats a little different as the actual brand there is ashton. I'm sure the xtp isn't coming with the benito sticker anymore anyway. :ermm:

Made me laugh.

Bala bing.

Made me laugh even more.

CLS.........

hahahahahahahahahaha