Pro2 Split

matt rushton

Where is that hope bummer?

The one who said he'd eat his pro 2? That's pretty shite, i'd be particurly annoyed if i'd broken an original, had it replaced with an 07, and it broke too.

Haha Mallet, 'Trialnoir' on here. Yeah i'm waiting for him on MSN, lol. Going to take it in sometime in new year and they will no dowbt replace it for me.

I hear that we all hear that we should stop saying " i hear".

ha ha its just a bit of fun.

Honestly though I've said it far too many times King hubs are by far the superior hub for trials. Hopes are great hubs and a great company but they need something new and radical to take on Chris Kings ring drive system.

ha ha its just a bit of fun.

Honestly though I've said it far too many times King hubs are by far the superior hub for trials. Hopes are great hubs and a great company but they need something new and radical to take on Chris Kings ring drive system.

Yeah true and seeing as you can now get them for a resonble price at aspire :P oh and they come in pink.

well theres your problem :lol: when i first purchased my 06.5 pro 2 i was realy impressed but lately my springs keep snapping and i dont like it at all . might try using double springs inside mine .

doubling the springs up? wont that just make the hub feel heavier on release but granted probs more positive on engagement?

king hubs really arent that great. fantastic for mtb and road use but according to ck their hubs should never skip, the hub should rip apart before they skip, we know this isnt true. we also know when they skip they go in a big way.

its not great that hope pro2's have cracked, but it happens, high end stuff isnt indestructable.

had a bloke come in work, who bought a 650 quid mavic xc wheelset 2 months ago, his front rim now has a split down the centre of it nearly the whole way round. sometimes things go wrong.

hope will sort you out no worries though and they'll actually be interested into why its gone wrong.

did my 06 shell earlier in the year got an 07 (with bulgein for warranty) lasted about 3 months. Im pretty sure it was just as weak as the 06 was!

the 07 snapped about 2months ago and drove me back into the safe arms of Chris King :D

my last king hub was 8 years old and stil going strong.

King *** !