Danny Kearns - Echo Video 5 - Detectives

Otacon

Wow!

Nice one man! I really really liked that video. Was great to watch.

I loved the down to fronts. I'm quite a fan of those. :P

What front brake do you have? A maggie or a vee? Whatever it is it looks AMAZING!

Unlucky on that 51" sidehop. Soo close. Bound to get it soon. (Y)

Really enjoyed that! Song fitted really well. Only criticism is the black and white bit at about 50 seconds through didn't fit at all, if you cut that bit out it would be wicked (Y)

OH and Dan has to walk between spots because that front brake on even the slightest bit of a hill throws you over the bars lol

Don't believe for a second that sidewop is 50. I was there during the week and it really doesn't seem that big.

Thanks Ben, some mate you are :ermm:

Few whitness's were there to verify.

Matt Burrows, Reece, Jordan.

Thanks for all the comments guys :)

Absolute beast!! Front wheel stuff is ridiculous can't get my head around how your forks haven't died yet with that front brake!

Looks like your gettin into it now fella, your riding and style is improving with each video :)

That side at the end is huge, thought it was more than 50! I know someone has tapped it and I remember connor saying it was 53. I've never even thought about doing it to side, you should try the side at crown court, where the drop gap is off the grass upto the top if you get me? I weren't far off on ko and connor tapped and hooked it back in the day ;) I want to see that in your next video!

Have to ride soon, bin ages