Danny Kearns - Echo Video 5 - Detectives

Otacon

whats the point doing a gap down to front which you then do back up to front? just seems really unnecessary and they look crap in my opinion sorry :P

Down to fronts harder than up to front lol. Well, its certainly harder on my wrists :P

Lol. How can you even compare the situations? I've seen that sidehop for myself and would have put money on it not being 50+, not jealous of a sidehop.

Sorry Kearns, just didn't look that big!

you are pathetic...

Good video that kearns, not keen on that style of music for a trials video though

How am i? For saying what I tihnk? Lol.

Because what sort of pathetic little turd tells someone that one of their achievements is slightly worse just so you can feel a little bit better about yourself.

If he measured it and thats what it was, then how can your judgement of "it doesn't seem" be any grounds for a put down?

Best video yet, getting big now, im not getting into this however the sidehop looks about to the top of your forks/bottom of your stem witch is like 45 or something on most stocks,

however ive seen clips at parishiltons of you pissing some pretty decent sidehops, so ill put it down to everyone being dicks,

as much as I dont like you! your ridings spot on, as for everyone being noobs on the down to fronts and stuff your epic at them, hope to ride with you someday?

Because what sort of pathetic little turd tells someone that one of their achievements is slightly worse just so you can feel a little bit better about yourself.

If he measured it and thats what it was, then how can your judgement of "it doesn't seem" be any grounds for a put down?

I didn't say, it's not 50. I'm saying that it didn't look it, not denying that it is 50, at all! I know Danny can get big sidehops, I always ride with him and i've seen him get 48/49 straight away after not riding for a month, it's just that one didn't look as big as I've seen him do!