British National - Rnd 1 - Essex Trials & Jump Centre, Barrow Farm

BikeTrial Federation

Entry forms are now available for the first round of the British National series at Barrow Farm.

You can either download them and send them off with a cheque, or you can enter and pay on-line - check out the website for more information. You don't need to have a paypal account, you can pay through your normal debit or credit card, just follow the links.

Limited camping is available on-site, but you need to book it in advance - all the details are on the entry form, also a list of links to accommodation nearby.

Hope to see you all there!

Please note: Our last newsletter of last year said that we would not be mailing any more newsletters but would be sending by email - if you want to be added to the mailing list, please send an email to "membership@biketrialuk.co.uk" to be added to the list.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent, looking forward to the Nationals this year. Barrow farm trials centre is growing everytime i see it through the hard work of the Mitchell family, its going to be very different to the other Nationakls this year so get down there for a ride!

• 2 weeks later...

Was a great weekend, even if i did have to take a ride in the ambulance. Lovely venue, it's clear a lot of hard work went into setting that up and it was so much fun to ride it for the short amount of time i did.

Thanks.

Hey, glad to see you on here, you must be ok! I'll call you to find how you went on.

RESULTS NOW ONLINE HERE AND PODIUM PHOTOS

Fantastic 1st round at Barrow! Massive thanks to the organisers and especially Mick and the family! The time and efforts they put in to the trials park is massive but has paid off, its become THE place to ride in the south east.

Pleased with the way i rode some sections but had a couple of awful ones too, improvements to make before round 2!

cheers

Brilliant event, can't believe you posted the results up gone 2am!!

Huge thanks to all of the observers and organisers, and the weather, what a great day!

Was well worth the 7hr round trip!

Started the day off nervous as it was my first trial for a while but settled down

& enjoyed the arena style sections, was pleased with my final result thumbsupanim.gif

Looking forward to Addingham!

Sam.