Where Can I Get Tar For My Brake Surface?

Adamc24

Builders or so I am told. I missed the people doing my grandparents drive by 15 minutes. >_< I had a scout round but couldn't find any lumps.

You could just dig it up from the pavement where they hae mended a water pipe or something, they fill the gap with tar.

Use the search in future, I'm not having a go, but the Mods don't like to see topics being duplicated when its fairly obvious stuff.

You should really use the search, people are always asking where can they get tar from. The easiest way to get your hands on some is probably from just pulling it out of a road surface or you could try to get some pure stuff by asking a workmen. :)

alright mate i have a block of tar that ways about 2kg i got it from builders when they did my drive. if u give me your address i will send you some if you want because i dont use it anymore.

cheers

tim

would you send him some for me too? im his mate thanks

alright mate i have a block of tar that ways about 2kg i got it from builders when they did my drive. if u give me your address i will send you some if you want because i dont use it anymore.

cheers

tim

2KG!!!

That is a serious amount of tar, will last you aaaaages.

We found pallets full of the stuff at a Building materials place where i live it was about a ft high off the pallets and there was too mach to actually take home. But we did take like 10 kg of the stuff or something like that lol.