Forza 2 Thread

modman

grrr. wasted a toss load of money on this game now, got an RS-6, upgraded to the max, tuned pretty well, and its struggling in the heavyweight championship, will most likely get obliterated in the quattro

also stupidly thought, ooo i remember how fast that 1974 stratos was before, and its at 310hp, if i stick it up to 450, it will pone in the 450 championship, which was a massive mistake.so waste like 140k in the game tonight, currently come for a break, 13 laps into my b class endurance race, with the corrado(as it was sittin at 693 anyway, tis now on 698, maxin out b class) currently leadin, thattll be a nice 210k to spend on cars that work with any luck

edit: its not struggling as in losing, just isnt ponin like it should, a 612 would be a soo much better purchase.

also, its funny how this is the second car ive bought in the game(got the corrado to start with, every other car ive just won).and it majorly sucks, guess it doesnt annoy me as much how much a car sucks in the game if its free, either that or it is actually one of the worst cars in the game,or its the only car ive expected something off, and havent got

Edited by trials_punk182

ooo, sorry to keep posting in here, won my b class with the corrado, took my mx5 for a quick taster of the a class silverstone enduro, and its not doin bad, got 2 laps in before i turned it off, and id got from 5th to 1st, was havin to hammer it to keep 1st, but stil

My cars... And yes I am a bit weird for collecting the Fast And The Furious cars but meh :P

My 1995 Mazda INGS RX-7 designed to look like the RX-7 from Tokyo Drift:

rx7ob5.jpg

My 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX designed to look like the Eclipse in Fast And The Furious:

eclipseji7.jpg

My 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR designed to look like the Evo in 2 Fast 2 Furious:

evoap7.jpg

My 1998 Toyota Supra RZ designed to look like the Supra in Fast And The Furious:

supraij5.jpg

Gamertag is: Gyser ***.

Add me and we can PWN baby!!!

what level we on now then?

im on 34, might for another crack in a bit and try and get 35.

also bought the exige for the factory spec races.(3rd car ive ever bought) and oh my god does it rock, modded it up to race in the panoz 500hp race, and it pones,thinkin it will more than likely to the same in 550 at level 35, as well as destroying the opposition in the british sports car race.

also, the R class cars really arent all that, i mean yea there fast, but took an r3 supra into the tuner challenge in rivalry face offs, with difficulty on hard, it really is a bit of a push to make it win(i.e the tiniest mistake in a 10 minute race, and your knackered) then remembered id got u999 mines r32 in my collection, took that out in the same races, and it was lapping the competition with relative ease.

before wasnt that arsed, but now im only 16 levels off, think im gunna try and 100% complete the game,and if i dont end up with enough to buy every car(got 1,600,000 in the bank atm)

LvL 37 atm, I just drift now though...

Honda S2000 ***

The Lotus' are amazing, when modded they will compete in any class going, I love mine to bits...

The R series cars are awesome, but they are only competitive against other R series cars for the most part, they lack top end unless you tune them hard, and then they loose acceleration and sometimes handling. Like the Viper Challenge, the Hennesey Viper romps, so you have to do it in a Hennesey, there's no other way!

Yeah, but they seem to have a pretty good resale value on ebay, so if at the end of summer I get bored, I can sell it and I won't loose too much.

I'd be down for a race this evening. I'd go for a PI limit of A850, any car, Mugello full.

My GT is HazT if anyone wants to add for a race?

quick question, i dont have my x-box connected to the net yet....not enough funds in bank to buy wireless, but i was wondering if there was any other way of saving them to a storage device or what cable i need to connect it to my laptop to save the pictures, if you could PM me about it with any solutions that would be great

thanx ian

Well worth it.

As for sharing pics with pc/laptop, search for the guide on the net using WMP, you can enable media sharing which is what I have done even though mine is all on wireless, it just didnt seem to work any other way.

Also XBL is well worth the money :P

on endurance races with 25 laps at what lap should i pit stop on? p.s. my gamertag is alextheferret

depends on fuel and tyre wear, and the other racers. and your positioning, theres no hard and fast rules. i personally never take tyre wear past 70%, unless its pretty close to the end, in which case i just have to ease off a bit on the corners.(losing 5 seconds a lap for the last 3 laps, beats losing 30 seconds on a pit) altho thats more of a guideline, if its fighting between 1st and 2nd and the other guy doesnt need to pit, ill quite often stay out, and just take my chances, keeping his bumper as a buffer between me and the armco when braking into corners. likewise if i need to pit on say lap 13, and everyone else pitted while i was stuck in traffic, constantly gettin boxed in by slower cars, id stay out a lap, in the hope i could get a couple of seconds extra gap in, and squeeze out in front. ill pit earlier if im aware the other cars are going to be pittin in 3 laps time and pitting now will last me till the end, as its generally a lot easier to catch up(as youll be doin 3 laps on fresh tyres, compared to there 70%), and then once ur in front stop the traffic. than it is to make quicker laps with you on worn out tyres and them on fresh to keep you ahead after your pitstop.

other option is just to fit cheaper, harder wearing tyres and stay out way longer. never pit in the last 4 laps, as your not getting full use of your last set of tyres, and it gives u less time to catch up with the field.