Reset This World

Jonny Jones

Hey people! Ive been in touch, after some time, with Elliot, the guy behind Ridden Clothing. He's sent me a link to their new website and there are some photos of their new frame on there. The frame/company will be called 'Reset' - looks pretty sweet to me, take a look at the site here - http://www.resetthisworld.com

reset_bike_co_24in_frame_full.jpg

P.S. I wasn't sure what sub-forum to post this in, but seeing as there's a website involved as well I'm guessing its cool to stick it in here!

JJ.

thats fit. got geo jonny?

Wheelbase : 1015mm with 0 fork rake (1040mm with Planet X 400mm fork)

Chainstays : 385mm

BB Rise : +20mm

Headangle : 73°

Seattube angle : 70°

Seattube length : 10.5

Weight : 4.45lbs

Vertical Dropouts

Disc 160mm / VBrake 24"

Powder Coating & Stickers color options to come

Target retail price in the 850$CAN range

http://www.observedtrials.net/vb/showthread.php?t=29392

Get a Leeson? Cheaper (?), custom geo, basically the same. This is a fair bit lighter than a Fluid609 but I reckon they'll snap easier as a result, too.

Personal opinions are of course always welcome, but Elliot has let me know that the tubes they use are called 'OX Supertherm' and are quote "18 to 39% stronger than Reynolds 725 (in tensile strength)" - R.725 is the tubes Clive uses apparently? So they might be a little stronger than the Leeson frames? I love Clive for the effort he puts in and the frames he makes, don't get me wrong, but these might be a better alternative if you can't wait ages for your frame to be made - seeing as they are 'basically the same'. (Y)

JJ.