Why Is This Forum Full Of Wankers

does any one else think that this forum is shit it is full of muppets that the only thing they care about is fukin validation

If you made more of an effort to be validated......

and why the f**k wouldnt you want to be validated.

but it is true about the shit topics, ignore them

Edited by afroman

does any one else think that this forum is shit it is full of muppets that the only thing they care about is fukin validation

The forum is quite a laugh you just need to ignore some of the threads. The media, selling and rider sections rule i can't see why your so unhappy. Did someone have a pop at you?

Depends what you want really, for general chatting there is indeed an awful lot of bollocks on this forum, but if you want help with technique, set up, what to buy or anything relating vaguely to bikes, and if you want to buy sell stuff off of people 98% of which are safe as houses, then this sight is pretty cool.

The forum is quite a laugh you just need to ignore some of the threads. The media, selling and rider sections rule i can't see why your so unhappy. Did someone have a pop at you?

He's got a point - every single thread you go into in NMC has some muppet "helpfully" pointing out ways to get validated. When I joined there was actual discussion about techniques and fixing your bike in NMC.

Back then when I asked about setting brakes up or something in NMC the question got answered so I wasn't all that bothered that I had to wait a month or so before I got promoted - now you'll just get some tit (who's not yet validated) telling you that proper grammar will get you validated quicker instead of answering the question.

Edited by poopipe

He's got a point - every single thread you go into in NMC has some muppet "helpfully" pointing out ways to get validated. When I joined there was actual discussion about techniques and fixing your bike in NMC.

Back then when I asked about setting brakes up or something in NMC the question got answered so I wasn't all that bothered that I had to wait a month or so before I got promoted - now you'll just get some tit (who's not yet validated) telling you that proper grammar will get you validated quicker instead of answering the question.

Too true. It's like there auto reply bots. :lol:

i have to agree nmc can be a bit of hard work at times.

like the same thread over and over again, which is why i dont really post that much because it doesnt interest me enough to do so.

:)

but i think most of the people on here are alright.

Pete wright made NMC like it is...

Pete was already the stuff of legend when I joined and I didn't see him post until a long time after I was validated.

Mr Wright is not the reason NMC is the way NMC is.

He's got a very good the majority of people here are absolute c**ts.

Which is why you have to stay in pre-members chat.

The vast majority of full members on here are not c**ts at all, there are only one or two who are!

How about f**k yourself?

thay have a point i learned that way i made bad things up now i am getin the hand of it so dont be like that ok and you dont become a member if you keep usein bad words ok so get the hang of it

Fair point.

Edit: Oh! I'm a full member now!

But don't worry, I'm not gonna preach on how to become one (I'll leave it for the other pre-members to do, lol).

Edited by robb_o

like meeeeeeeeeee. dick'eds

I was thinking of all the blacklisted members really, but if you want to be a fanny Ash, you can be.

EDIT: I try to write c*nt, but it changes it to fanny, how strange.

Edited by KuelMuel

like you?

Well no. I havn't bothered saying stuff like "This site is good etc, none of the members are wankers".

I just clearly put "It's obvious he was expecting replys".

I was trying to say don't give them to him. Just leave it. That takes the bigger man.

Thats all.

Danny.

Edited by Danny Kearns