Why Is This Forum Full Of Wankers

OK then Danny, I'll draw a line under this topic. It'll get closed soon anyway.

________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by KuelMuel

to be honest i dont car about getting validated this forum is full of power hungry muppets that have nothing better to do than pick on people with poor english when they could be out there enjoying the sport i only signed up to meet other riders but i wish i hadnt now

i think the forum is mint, a grate place to meet new riders and if your lucky in your local area. but there are a few idiots that come on, and thats the whole reason for validation, to stop the idiots clogging up the reast of the forum.

to be honest i dont car about getting validated this forum is full of power hungry muppets that have nothing better to do than pick on people with poor english when they could be out there enjoying the sport i only signed up to meet other riders but i wish i hadnt now

I agree with the point that it should be about riding and not English skills.

I always thought validation was to prevent "rogue" people using the forum, ie, scammers, offensive people, etc.

If someone is a trials rider and has a keen interest, then they should be validated in my opinion.

so why is kennard a full member then? the validation hasn't helped with all the abuse he comes out with, and full membership is worth it (except when you have to re-register because your old membership doesn't work and you get stuck in NMC again, oh well it happens, lol)

so why is kennard a full member then? the validation hasn't helped with all the abuse he comes out with, and full membership is worth it (except when you have to re-register because your old membership doesn't work and you get stuck in NMC again, oh well it happens, lol)

because ive been around for 3 1/2 years longer than most of the new members on here

i wish i hadnt now

f**k off then? :)

When i first joined validation didn't really mean much to me, if i needed to know something, made a topic and got an answer, and because everyone was so helpful i decided that if i ever got validated i would come back to NMC and help others, but its full of stupid f**king threads like this and validation threads so......

F*CK YOU NMC, I'M OFF TO CHIT-CHAT!

because ive been around for 3 1/2 years longer than most of the new members on here

wow! a whole 3 1/2 years, all that means is that people like me and my mate who have been riding 8 an 9 years but have both not had access to TF till recently have to listen to kiddies that have been riding 8 an 9 months talk about boring pointless stuff, (all because my old membership won't work) thats whats so annoying. i started riding 12 years ago when kennard would have probably been a toddler lol, so i don't need all the crap just to get validated again, shouldn't validation be judged on total time riding (although this may be rather difficult as some people may blatently lie, but surely the mods with there experience could get the info of people, for example how many riders in NMC know of riders like JJ Gregorwicz, will cogger, ian cooper, etc? not many i suspect).

so why is kennard a full member then? the validation hasn't helped with all the abuse he comes out with.

I aint ever met Ash but he seems to be quite the decent lad..who don't hurl abuse at there mates n stuf? Ash don't seem to do it out of spite or anything just for a little giggle in the right places...yet at the same time the tosser does seem to have alot of know it all buisness about bikes and the such which is more then likely the main reason he was validated...unless he got here when it wernt about?

F*CK YOU NMC, I'M OFF TO CHIT-CHAT!

LMFAO!

To be quite honest this shoulda been closed already...There is so many little idiots on here that just cause arguments out of nothing because they think they are the bigger and better man on the forum...I have noticed that ALOT of the new full members on here are actualy right bellends to be fair and think to myself "how the hell they get in here" The forum is a great place and comunity...if you don't like it then bugger off else where if you do be patient and wait till your validated.

Edited by Nick Dale

wow! a whole 3 1/2 years, all that means is that people like me and my mate who have been riding 8 an 9 years but have both not had access to TF till recently have to listen to kiddies that have been riding 8 an 9 months talk about boring pointless stuff, (all because my old membership won't work) thats whats so annoying. i started riding 12 years ago when kennard would have probably been a toddler lol, so i don't need all the crap just to get validated again, shouldn't validation be judged on total time riding (although this may be rather difficult as some people may blatently lie, but surely the mods with there experience could get the info of people, for example how many riders in NMC know of riders like JJ Gregorwicz, will cogger, ian cooper, etc? not many i suspect).

In my opinion not many will know older riders..I also know that you don't want to sit in new members because you been riding all that time but im sure at the same time if you let all the veterans in trials skip the validation people will cause an up-roar and bitch about it...its there to see if the person seems trustworthy and eligable(SP?) to become a full member.

Also at the same time i don't see why Tom and Danny should take there own spare time to find out peoples family tree's to see if there lieing or not.

Edited by Nick Dale

what is your old account called?