Right....i Am Angry

Danny Kearns

Alright everybody. Got abit of an issue on my hands.

I hand some arsehole phone me up earlier. Asking me if i am with 02. I said yes. He said you on contract or pay as you go. I said contract. He then proceeded to ask me a load of bollox about how many texts and minutes i get and how much i pay.

He proceeds to tell me he can offer me a better deal with a better phone, more minutes and more texts for half the price and the first 12 months are free. He also said i get a free xbox 360 or playstation 3.

Me thinking this al sounds a little dodgy said no im fine with what ive got.

He wouldnt take no for an answer and kept saying but sir we are offering you it free etc blah blah blah. But according to my mum and dad this is the 12th time he has phoned in the past month.

Where do i stand ?

Can i get 02 done for harrasment ?

Get's so annoying cause if you put the phone down they just ring you back and back.

It is actually 02 aswell.

Danny.

not being funny danny but lol :P

1) no offence meant by this, but if they sound foreign then thats the first sign of suspicion

2) If you dont recognise the number, or the number is hidden thats the second sign of suspicion

3) As soon as they mention the whole "how much are you paying" doo dah i hang up or just tell them a load of crap back

Telemarketing calls can be fun, especially when they phone me. But just say no leave me alone and hang up, dont wait for them to say anything

If i'm bored, i have a chat with them, tell them you have no phone and no landline (they're thick as shit) and they'll say 'what if you want to call friends?' and all that.

Justsay you have no friends.

I had some bird saying i should change my ways and go get some friends.

Chill out a bit and have some fun.

They phone me too but i am orange...

I just asked how did you get my number. Why are you phoning me i dont want no sh*t from you if i did i would have chose o2 in the first place.

Tends to shut him up for about 30 secs then he comes back with some sales shit.

Then i tend to have fun, Put some random on phone, One of mates, Dad... He normaly gets the idea i dont want it then.

They phone back in time, Just say '' Yeah i think i will go on the site and change looks interetsing,'' They never phones me back with my old phone with that one.

Chizz x

I told an overseas phone sales man that i can't have any type of phone in my house as the signals will make my house blow up, had him going for 10 mins, then he got pissed off and told me to say sorry 10 times, and then i said no and was nice and rude to the willy, then he said he's gonna shoot the house...

Alternatively, if they ask for someone, say, 'yeah, i'll just get him' and put the phone down.

But the best ones are really weird/random excuses n stuff, much like the signals blowing your house up.

I usually have a bit of fun with them, for instance, i will ask them how there doing, how there day has been. Then I will try do them a deal, i.e 'Tell you what, i'l have one of these phones if you buy x amount of x from my buisness.' This usually confuses them a fair bit, but because your not being rude or offensive, there not allowed to hang up. So you continue to ask random questions, or give statements like, weathers nice today, how is it in india? etc etc

just tell em you're really horny and ask if they'll talk you off.

it gets rid of double glazing salesmen, no reason why it wouldn't work on a phone salesman

Once they rang me offering me a new top of the range phone I just said "Yeah iv got that one already"

Havn't heard from them since.

Stefan

:lol: