New Video

Neil Tunnicliffe

dnt do it, will ruin your rep as the best stock rider.

Second best.

Anyways as for the video. Wasn't what i was hoping for buddy. No doubt your up to front wheel moves are massive. But nothing else seemed to be of your highest standard. I mean sidehopping them wooden gates, you were doing that back in Zoo video 26 man !!. Thouhgt you would of put other stuff in.

You don't seem to be going as big as you used to mate. I don't see the old tunni i used to love as in. The huge drop gaps, the on/off sidehops which proved you were proper pushing everything as far as you could go. I just can't see that side of you anymore.

I hope to god you supprise me a hell of alot with next video.

There is still no doubt that you are one of the best in the world.

Danny.

Second best.

Anyways as for the video. Wasn't what i was hoping for buddy. No doubt your up to front wheel moves are massive. But nothing else seemed to be of your highest standard. I mean sidehopping them wooden gates, you were doing that back in Zoo video 26 man !!. Thouhgt you would of put other stuff in.

You don't seem to be going as big as you used to mate. I don't see the old tunni i used to love as in. The huge drop gaps, the on/off sidehops which proved you were proper pushing everything as far as you could go. I just can't see that side of you anymore.

I hope to god you supprise me a hell of alot with next video.

There is still no doubt that you are one of the best in the world.

Danny.

Zoo! video 29 actually ;)

Fair enough if it want what you expected. (N)

Next one should be better if i bother doin another.

Neil.. (Y)

Danny , I respect Your opinion and everything..

But to be honest..neil doesnt have to bring out vids anymore with the SICKEST lines ever.

He's done that already. he has made a name for himself. Him and CLS , made what trials is today.

I really wouldnt criticise that vid. beacuse his BIGGEST stuff wasnt in it. It was still insane.and to be honest..id pretty pretty f**king chuffed if i could go half as big as neil

Zoo! video 29 actually ;)

Fair enough if it want what you expected. (N)

Next one should be better if i bother doin another.

Neil.. (Y)

:(

Danny , I respect Your opinion and everything..

But to be honest..neil doesnt have to bring out vids anymore with the SICKEST lines ever.

He's done that already. he has made a name for himself. Him and CLS , made what trials is today.

I really wouldnt criticise that vid. beacuse his BIGGEST stuff wasnt in it. It was still insane.and to be honest..id pretty pretty f**king chuffed if i could go half as big as neil

Seconded.

I honestly hate it when people criticize a video as good as this one. And it's usually the people that don't have half the skill of the rider in the video...Neil this video was mint, honestly it shows me how much I need to improve, and how tough of a journey it will be. Oh and it looks as though you're going bigger than ever on the adamant...truely amazing riding. My only compaint would be that the angles could have been just slightly better, showing how BIG you are going. Still, I absolutely LOVED this video. 10/5.

Powerful, effortless riding (Y) . My only gripe is Neil hitting alot of his usual local stuff (stuff that weve seen from his Zoo vids). would love to see take on some big tech stuff in various parts of london, specifically some southeast locations. but i know how busy nezz is these days. good news is that auturm is nowhere to be seen this month.

A 5ft up ta' front! That's 4 inches taller then me. F**king hell. :S:blink:

I take it you are joking..If not you are tiny lol..

A 5ft up ta' front! That's 4 inches taller then me. F**king hell. :S:blink:

I take it you are joking..If not you are teeny lol..

Ignore me..Just looked at your profile and saw you were 12...Why don't I do these things before I post.

Edited by BIG Drew