New Video

Neil Tunnicliffe

intro was too long!

21 seconds MASSIVE electric box! thin to!

48 seconds nice gap :- i wunder what that writing says!

1:27 :blink:WTF!!!!!!!!!!! am quiting! u twat! 60 2 front! u takin the piss or what!

you did a few of the things i wa gonna do as my new moves for video 7 in this! hookin a post box and front pivot over to drop!

riding was good, altho not much of it! bout a minute! riding was mint! ide like to see the run up on hooks in next video please, vid wa ok!

song was mint! editing wasnt! video was ok! BUT GOOD RIDIN! still an inspirational video though!

Agree with danny, that woould be awesome!

Anyway the vid was very inspiring! Really enjoyed it, Made me laugh at start watching you ride along with stable Isers....Thought it worked well putting ''17 years Laters'' as well.

And that 60 inch front to back, was pure insane!!!

Mike...

Edited by MikeHayes

Next one will be longer with more moves. Also a MOD video soon. ^_^

Firstly you should name the topic Neil Tunnicliffe, it's not getting enough attention :P

Secondly, weren't you supposed to release a mod video like 2-3 years ago? :D You know, when the Python came out, there was a shot of you sidehopping some walls on it towards the end of one of your vids. Anyway, looking forwards to that although i can't imagine you going any bigger.