New Heatsinkbikes T-shirts

Heatsink

Hi,

I've got new HeatsinkBikes.com T-shirts now available and ready for posting Internationally.

Tees%20in%20Box%20640.jpg

More info & ordering:

http://www.heatsinkbikes.com/

Price is only £10 / 15 Euro / 20 USD / 21 CAND / 24 AustralianD

UK postage is £2

International postage is 5 Euros / 7 USD / 7.5 CAND / 8 AustralianD

Pop me an email to steve@heatsinkbikes.com for combined postage deals if you'd like order parts at the same time.

It's all about getting the HSB name out there rather than making money!

I hope you like the new design. I've held back on releasing T-shirts again until we had something good.

Steve

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the positive responses! The Tees are yellow because my previous ones were yellow :S I was just keeping to a pattern to help riders recognise these in a sea of other Tees.

Like with the Trashzen Tees (These Tees are actually printed at the same place!), I can actually offer a service of getting you one printed in any colour from a vast range of 27!

post-201-1185887277_thumb.jpg

Naturally I would gather up any orders for custom colours and the size (sizes given on my site) and get them all printed at the same time. It typically takes 10 days to get them printed.

I look forward to your further responses,

Steve

P.S. Hugh, I'm glad you like it! Any chance of a photo of the Tee being worn?

QUOTE(hugh_b @ Jul 31 2007, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Got mine today guys, all i can say is PIMP, the yellow actually looks really nice, well on me anyway :$ :P hehe.Great quality and a real bargain at that price too! B)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the positive responses! The Tees are yellow because my previous ones were yellow :S I was just keeping to a pattern to help riders recognise these in a sea of other Tees.

Like with the Trashzen Tees (These Tees are actually printed at the same place!), I can actually offer a service of getting you one printed in any colour from a vast range of 27!

post-201-1185887277_thumb.jpg

Naturally I would gather up any orders for custom colours and the size (sizes given on my site) and get them all printed at the same time. It typically takes 10 days to get them printed.

I look forward to your further responses,

Steve

P.S. Hugh, I'm glad you like it! Any chance of a photo of the Tee being worn?

yep i'll sort you one out today dude (Y)

on the website you got a spelling mistake http://www.heatsinkbikes.com/?p=clothing

Riders have been asking us to bring out some more Tees, and it's taken a while because we wanted to wait until we finally hit on something special. We've also had a rethink about the aim of selling T-shirts. It's not about making money but instead getting our name our there. This is why we're offering them at only £10 each.

EDIT:OUT?

Edited by speedyjustice

• 2 weeks later...