What Lovely Weather

Dan Clark

I imagine that bail hurt, not been able to let go of the bars and all... scary :S

beast pics dan and some shocking blue sky, i cant get skys that blue, infact ive never seen it that blue

yeah its a shame really, it doesn't usually come out when i stack. but i've hurt it pretty bad today, reckon i've sprained it or something :(lol cheers joe ill pay you back later :P

Edited by 1handedluke

Beast photo's! Quick question, can you wheelswap? With having both levers on the same side i'd imagine it to be hard? Unless you can use them both at the same time? But i'd also imagine that would take some beast finger muscles haha!

:P very funny JT, i can wheelswap kind of, but when its like that im having to swap levers with the same finger, because i have got enough power in the last to fingers holding on to hold on tight enough, but on a piece of wood etc curb hight i can wheelswap when having the levers covered by both fingers!

that is truely amazing i didnt actually know that and that brake how have they done that

well done sir

cheers dude, yeah it works just like 2 normal brakes but index on one and middle on the other.

but i can't really hold it very well like that, which is why if u look on the pictures im just holding the front brake with the index, then having to switch it to back as i swapped!

I read a post the other day about 1 handed luke, I thought it was just a joke as he was running his brakes on the same side. Did not realise he was literally one handed. But f*** me you are good boy, your better than some of the shocking attempts of people around here calling them selves "riders" with a "bad knee".

Kudos to you, keep it up, highly impressive. Good to see your not letting it stop you from doing something you love.