Discontinued Gu20"

Nick Garland

Just the mod, strangely!

suprising you dont know Adam, its why I created the thread so you didnt get 100 emails asking

Well, it looks like it's because there is a new design which they want to produce asap... but nothing more specific than that. Haha, cheers :P

Be interesting to see what the new design is, maybe its so the stock, mod-stock and mod do not look sooooo similar. Be refreshing for a slight change. They probaboly found a nice weakness in the 20" design and are updating it so that not too many fail :P

Have any of the new one's broken?

I was trying to be inventive.

The truth is that Deng probably can't stop spanking the monkey ever since he thought of that amazing idea... and discontinuing the current design / introducing the new design is the only thing that can save his balls from imploding.

well this was going to be my next frame but if they go and re-design it, most likely without a bash. czar *** now :)

jack.

Not slating the czar at all (as its probably my next frame, will wait to see the new GU now though)...

But bashez iz gay zzz!!

They're nothing but trouble, bash ring does the job fine!

I was trying to be inventive.

The truth is that Deng probably can't stop spanking the monkey ever since he thought of that amazing idea... and discontinuing the current design / introducing the new design is the only thing that can save his balls from imploding.

I agree.

Seems very strange/stupid discontinuing possibly his most popular frame at the mo, just so he can do a replacement?! Couldn't he just give it a different name?? Call it HU Buffoon or something, instead of getting rid of one for a possibly less popular second model... Bit of a gamble?

Or release another 20" under another name like 'tundra' or something.

Both could be popular.

I dont know whey he's restricted all makes but echo to 1 stock and 1 mod :S

Its because theres no need to have multipul frames under one name, if he makes a new frame he just starts a new company.