Zona Zenith Sprayed....

Balman

well desided to spray the zona be for i built it up just to make it a little diffent so heres some pics :)

before:

dsc00115rk7.jpg

primer:

dsc00111jy3.jpg

lushness:

dsc00114nc7.jpg

yum:

dsc001151gc0.jpg

done:

dsc00118xa4.jpg

normall jazz would like comments ect.... will be built soon n ill up date should be built by the 1st :) cheers to joe maher for frame n forks ow and p.s im using a differnt bb just couldnt be botherd to take that one out :)

cheers Jack (Y)

Edited by jackbalman

oh my god thats made me pee my self!! , there was a zenith not long ago on here sprayed white but for some reason the guy had snapped it at the chainstay and then sprayed it lol ?!?!?!?!?!?

Adam

EDIT:i did not "literally pee myself whilst writing this post

Edited by adamgriffin3

simpson was doing his bmx all day he helped me in the way he advised and i did haha but its my first time spraying anything i was expecting it to be abit more of a cock up but all went swimingly......... for now :P

Jack (Y)

Nice, definately looks different and its not a bad job either, what colour components are going on it?

What's Joe riding now then?

mainly black componets if i can help it and joe has a echo pure 07 few little touch ups i want to do were the laqure has run but thats if i can be arse should have it built soon having second thoughts not sure on selling my bike or not ahhh... :P im sure it will be fine.

thanks for the comments everyone :)

Jack (Y)