Czar 07 Vs Gu 07

JoeEden

You would have to compare the long czar and the gu.

I personally have the Czar and from my experience of frames, I do not get on with high bb, I find them sluggish and a pain to ride. Medium bb is a lot nicer I find, its a good balance.

Again though it is personal preference you will have to try them really. Even then the rest of the setup can make it ride totally different.

You would have to compare the long czar and the gu.

I personally have the Czar and from my experience of frames, I do not get on with high bb, I find them sluggish and a pain to ride. Medium bb is a lot nicer I find, its a good balance.

Again though it is personal preference you will have to try them really. Even then the rest of the setup can make it ride totally different.

you dont know what your talking about really...

The frames are totally different im guessing you dont no much about frame geometry and havnt been on alot of frames and noticed how the different geo affects the ride. People can say all day long what they think but thats no help to you as you might think oposite after youve been on one so go and try them and make your own decision.

hello there everyone what frame would you choose out of the gu typhoon 07 ; or the czar 07 ; . and by the way its out the of stock (26'') frames.

Well...you could set up the czar cheaper then if you are buying the full gu bike. And i have heard from my mates that bigmans czar is like perfect and is a well good ride.

But...i have always loved the gu and im saving up for one and it shouldn't be too long before i have it. And i am always being told that the high bb is also very nice to ride with plus i think they war very good for taps.

Are you looking at buying a bike or just asking which one is the best out of the two?

Ash Kennard you vids are well good.

Echo.Josh

X-x-X

I too am biased and I have to say the GU is better B)

have you ever ridden any of those bikes and how they ride or anything like that dom!

He has ridden on the echo i ride and he can only do a wheelie but he is a good lad!

When you getting your bike dom?

Btw onza's are nasty in my view very cheap and nasty with crap parts on but me n connor will help u get the spec up tp a very good standard but it will involve spending a lot of money ok.

Fancy comming out tonight with me connor n max?

Echo.Josh

X-x-X

Well...you could set up the czar cheaper then if you are buying the full gu bike. And i have heard from my mates that bigmans czar is like perfect and is a well good ride.

But...i have always loved the gu and im saving up for one and it shouldn't be too long before i have it. And i am always being told that the high bb is also very nice to ride with plus i think they war very good for taps.

Are you looking at buying a bike or just asking which one is the best out of the two?

Ash Kennard you vids are well good.

Echo.Josh

X-x-X

I was just seeing what all of you guys thought was better out of the two, because i was thinking of buying one in the future.

I dont understand why you have not been validated yet most your posts i have seen are very good with some very good tips and infomation

Maybe a mod who see's this could just browes through his posts some very good ones

Lmao , thats blatently Josh on Conors account.

you dont know what your talking about really...

Yeah got to agree with that. High-bb frames are very responsive. Out of the two mentioned above I find the Czar very sluggish due to the very long chainstays and short wheelbase.

Would really like to have a go on a long Czar, seems it might be an awesome bike.