Right Thats It

Im fed up with being a pre member i registered on the 2nd of april 2006 thats a year and 4 months now i've had 298 posts and have still not been made a member I have helped people with stuff on here like i created 2 of the photoshop threads hepling people with colour changes to there bikes and stuff and nope still not a member i've now been waiting for over a year to buy and sell parts and bikes on the forum but no I cant because im not a member its getting rather annoying now I know that the pre member thign is good so we dont get loads of prats on here messing it up but theres a limit. Its just got so annoying and now ive come back on here for the first time in about a month still to find im not a member even when im trying to sell my bike which I cant do. Im starting to feel that the premembers thing is becoming a joke ive seen members with a third of the amoputn of post on here and some that have become a member in a week it just is starting to get annoying.

Well if you wanted to be a member that bad you would put more effort into your topics and post and miss out any spelling mistakes you have made

E.g thign, amoputn.

Just be patient and you will become a member, also it doesn't help when you make topics like this.

To be honest now I dont really care what happens I wouldnt mind becoming a member but I dont care if I get banned or locked as I havent been able to do anything for well over a year so what difference does it make to me

Go tell someone who cares, we dont., "Patience is a virtue"

Adam :mellow:

Your post was hard to read, without commas and such. Granted, the premember system isn't perfect. But in your case you haven't been over looked, there's a reason.