Validation?

Abdab

Hello peeps...

Already got an account on here which is validated but I couldn't get on it as i couldn't get hold of my log in details.

Just wondering If admin guys could validate me this account?

Posts and general overall punctuation is good...Just look up other topics if needed. Account was Abdab. (with the dot)

Sound lads....

Yer I use firefox...

Not a clue how to retreive it though..

Help?

IF it saved it, here is how to find it.

Under 'Tools' select 'Options'

Select the 'Security' tab

There is a button for 'Show Passwords'. This lists the website and username. Under the box, there is another 'Show Passwords' button. Click that, and verify that you want to show the passwords, and another column will appear, with the corresponding password.

Edited by johnglazer

dont see no reason why not to validate him, hope sponsers n ridings ok abdab :)

rick

Not being funny Rick, but you don't get validated because your a good rider and have sponsors. They validate each person depending on how well the users grammar is and how many posts the user makes, and how often the user is helpful with replies to new members topics.

The admin, do it this way so that they can monitor which users are likely to abuse full member use and which users will not.

Basically, the more helpful posts the user makes and the better their grammar is, the sooner the user will become validated.

I know Abdab already is validated and unfortunately cannot log in.

Abdab, i sent the admin a message a month or so ago asking if my username could be changed, i still haven't heard from them. Apparently they do take quite a while to reply to messages.

Hope this helps and you get full member access asap.