What Was The Alex Rim Cls Used

Elmo =)

you do know that buying the same rim as cls, wont make you ride like cls....

thats just sad mate

im looking for a rim that will be strong, as i seem to kill my rims real easy and i saw the rim cls was using and that withstanded him so its easily going to with stand me.

even though this isnt my topic i really get anoyed when people post like that even when the topic doesnt say anything of the like

yeah me to, all i asked is what rim and where i didnt say nothing about i want this rim so it make me ride like cls. (N)

Edited by byron simpson

They are only having a giraffe..

Anyhow i had a simliar topic but never found much of use. I'm looking for a different 32h mod rear rim preferably undrilled..

I know the DX32 is more common in 36h, well at least i found so. It's also a highly rated rim.

baz it isnt just down to the rim being strong its down to the build as well so when you get new rim buy new spokes and nipples and get someone to build it for you, someone with a trueing stand so they can get it perfect I.E. richardsons in liegh or JD

or birdman, his build is well good, not buckled at all :P

Dear god.... please tell me you are joking?

Matt Bird who did my wheel and just held it up like... meh looks about straight and left it like that? with like 20 spokes almost falling out and the wheel on the piss.......

pardon birdman you must be joking, he build his wheels did you ever see them it was like a snake trail it was ok for him running disk but a maggy or vee you would have no chance

baz just buy any old rim with the right amount of holes as your hub ask JD or richardsons to build it and at least then when you do get a buckle they can true it for free

i cant believe you suggested birdmans wheel build, thats like saying i have a job................ and we all no thats a big lie

thats just sad mate

im looking for a rim that will be strong, as i seem to kill my rims real easy and i saw the rim cls was using and that withstanded him so its easily going to with stand me.

yeah me to, all i asked is what rim and where i didnt say nothing about i want this rim so it make me ride like cls. (N)

just need to work on being smoother mate