Mod Tyre Pressure

Next time you ride, go out with a much harder pressure than usual.

Find a gap or something you would normally be rimming on, and go at it again and again, letting a tiny bit of pressure out each time you do it, until you are JUST rimming on impact.

That's the kind of pressure you sound to be looking for

Alternatively, take a pump out with you and work the other way, stopping just after you stop rimming out

the best thing to do is to pump your tyres up pretty hard to get to the place your ridin because your get there quicker.

then let your tyres down to bout 10-15 PSI each.(well thats what i do, depends how heavy you are, and what tyres you've got)

it helps with bounce, and will naturally make you become a smoother rider so you don't rim out and get pinches. (Y)

pressure doesn't make a sod of difference unless you run about 40 psi.

If it's an old tyre and it pinches all the time you need a new one.

Otherwise give the inside of the tyre a good coating of talcum powder before you put the tube in and stop smacking it into sharp corners

If you get a double strength tube or a large diameter one there will be alot less snake bites and you can run lower pressure. I'm running a large diameter tube at about 7-8 psi and i have only had one snake bite since I got it which was about a month or so ago.

hiya m8 i run mine at about 10-14 psi in rear and i am gettign alot of snake bites i am running a 2.125 with inner tube is there any bigger ones i can get

cheers dec

hiya m8 i run mine at about 10-14 psi in rear and i am gettign alot of snake bites i am running a 2.125 with inner tube is there any bigger ones i can get

cheers dec

Yeh. You could get a kenda tube from tarty. My mate recently bought one and it litterally just fits in the tyre. Its also quite thick as well.