Uci World Champ Results

BikeTrial Federation

5th place is James Barton from Canada!

That is really cool considering that James is in his first international comp... Even is first comp outside North America! finals on the 8-9-07

Its also really cool to see that the Simtra ST-1 bike he is riding can compete at a world level.

Pretty much any trials bike will compete at world level except a mission prodigy lol :mellow:

just got back home now.

was a good laugh. sections were very fun (Y):) was weird not being allowed to use pedals etc etc.

sections and observing was great. i think the fairest observing i have ever seen!!!!! (Y):)

the 26" elite results are up now too.i think.

iv never driven back from scotland and it be as quiet as it was, roads were very quiet. alot of traffic heading to fort william for the DH finals tomorrow.

Wayne.

Fontenoy is double world champ (Y):)

Edited by Waynio

Go JAMES!!!! WOOT 4TH PLACE! James was riding a proto simtra I believe, +40, 1090. Very proud to be a Canadian! :lol:

The level of riding is completely insane!

Loads of good footage, that I'll selfishly run in loop on my PC :lol: (just joking... expect some vids, but not soon... it' s gonna take me ages to sort it out)

I think Benito won in 20, then 2nd Carles Diaz, then 3rd Rafal Kumorowski from what I remember from the board.

The level of riding is completely insane!

Loads of good footage, that I'll selfishly run in loop on my PC :lol: (just joking... expect some vids, but not soon... it' s gonna take me ages to sort it out)

I think Benito won in 20, then 2nd Carles Diaz, then 3rd Rafal Kumorowski from what I remember from the board.

Thank you, we wait all for your vids !

really impatient to watch it B)

yeah benito world champ ?!? (Y)

Here are all the results appeared for the moment...

Women

- 1 - MOOR Karin - SUI - 7

- 2 - ABANT CONDAL Gemma - ESP - 10

- 3 - ABANT CONDAL Mireia - ESP - 11

- 4 - PESENTI Julie - FRA - 12

- 5 - BRIEDEN Elisa - GER - 41

- 6 - MORGAN Lois - GBR - 42

- 7 - KRAMARCZYK Katarzyna - POL - 66

- 8 - JOHANSSON Susanne - SWE - 7

Junior 20" :

- 1 - FONTENOY Aurélien - FRA - 10

- 2 - PLANAS NUÑEZ Eduard - ESP - 18

- 3 - AGLAE Kevin - FRA - 22 (2x0)

- 4 - BRAUN Loris - SUI - 22 (1x0)

- 5 - VENCL Jakub - CZE - 28

- 6 - PETER Julian - GER - 32

- 7 - POLICANTE Francesco - ITA - 33

- 8 - BOYES Chris - GBR - 38

Junior 26" :

- 1 - FONTENOY Aurélien - FRA - 6

- 2 - BRAUN Loris - SUI - 17

- 3 - HERRMANN Hannes - GER - 19

- 4 - BARTON James - CAN - 20

- 5 - VUILLERMOT Nicolas - FRA - 20

- 6 - VENCL Jakub - CZE - 21

- 7 - OAKLEY Joe - GBR - 251

- 8 - WILSON Scott - GBR - 35

pic of the amazing Aurelien Fontenoy World Champ Jr 20" & 26"!!!

20070908_MTB_WORLDS_TRIALS_NISSAN.JPG

We have just got back and want to be the first person to congratulate my son on his ride in Scotland the first British rider to ever make in to the world top 10 of mtb elite trials, his has made many world cup finals and was so unlucky not to make it by getting a 5 on the car section due to the white tape on a white pipe this got 3 or 4 of the top runners, and gave him a lap of 10 not 5 on his 1st lap and second lap of 6,

WELL DONE

Daniel Butler World no 10 and top UCI British rider

From all his Family

Thanks to ONZA BIKES Mike Poyzer , MAXXIS, HOPE and FOX

and hope some one gets some shots of Dannys new Factory ONZA Limey2 up here shown

WELL DONE SON.

I was lucky enough to work with Fred and Mick on the trials all week and it was amazing. I was the runner with Fontenoy's score card when he won 20" and with Benito Ros when he was 20" and its basically made my year seeing the riding. Bugger me they're good. It was also funny to see belay going mad at the observer in section 3 (the logs) did anyone else see it? Did he learn English watching bay watch?

i heard gilles coustellier won the french championships.

Gilles Coustellier won the French Cup two weeks ago, but Vincent Hermance is Champion of France, of Europe and of the World... he won everything this year !!! It is really BIG !!!! :S

yeah BIG UP to Dany Butler !

please where can we find pics of the finale? :huh: