Billocks - 'slyr - New Video

billocks

if I wanted to see lemmings, I would buy the game ;)

lol thats a tad harsh but I just dont like this style of riding, kids got balls but its the same as every other TGS lemming rider, climb up, jump off.

I also find it rather frustrating that making a couple of vids here and there gets more respect and sponsors than the riders who spend a fortune travelling and competing at comps.

PS, liked the pivots.

Hahaha TGS lemming rider thats brilliant. I can see why your anoyed ali and i agree that so many videos are becomeing the same, you have to remember that sponsorship is all about boosting sales as you should know from where you work. And seeing as so many people in the country/ies use this forum videos of riding can be a great way of promoting something for example damon watson. Im sure the sales wouldnt be as big as they are on gu's if it wernt for him and his videos. But people like benito and hermance have promoted the koxx range by sheer results and that suits koxx as they are basicly competition bikes. You may feel abit anoyed but think if tarty sponsored all competiton riders meaning not many videos where brought out, im sure that wouldnt help them all that much, where as it works well for shops such as trialsman and cleanbikes.

Seriously W.T.F.....dammmm some one has been eating veggies and putting some time in to their riding........best video i have seen all year long

DAMMM

boy you actually are a frigging monster......Is that the long mod or the short?Any ways............

much much much much muchhhhhhh love from me

and shite loads of respect!

dave x

Edited by mrkoxx