Billocks - 'slyr - New Video

billocks

Good riding, very impressive however I got a little bored of just seeing drop gaps, fair enough they were impessive but there were no frontwheel moves that I remember, I think I just got bored after the 17th drop gap really.

Very good riding but the video was a bit boring, mix it up a bit more and only include your best drop gaps.

Did you not see the whee;lswap ont benches???

billl mate that was amazingly good :o ...its not often i come and look at vids on here no more but cls spoke so highly of it last nite in town i definetly had to come have a gander and he wa right.

he said id be suprised as to how good youve got and its an ace vid.....and mate youve got proppa mint so controled n lines are getting bigger n better!

as abdab said your easy good enough for a sponsor now and would be a credit to any company!

youve got confidence like cls n youl go far

miss you lad keep it up dont get lazy like me haha

christof....x

billl mate that was amazingly good :o ...its not often i come and look at vids on here no more but cls spoke so highly of it last nite in town i definetly had to come have a gander and he wa right.

he said id be suprised as to how good youve got and its an ace vid.....and mate youve got proppa mint so controled n lines are getting bigger n better!

as abdab said your easy good enough for a sponsor now and would be a credit to any company!

youve got confidence like cls n youl go far

miss you lad keep it up dont get lazy like me haha

christof....x

f**k me. Rare sight seeing the G off ont forum! Must have been a good video. Must, pardon me, I ment WAS! :D

anyone sponsered him yet? This rate bill be riding for ab-bikes.com and my frame brand which is bill- bollock frames.co.uk

In your local cost cutter now lads...

VIDS MINT WOOP

btw: that static hook-up that seems to be popular these days in UK was also done by Hermance in colorado 2005 on natural....and with more success....

thanks for your comment i understand what you mean when you say done with more success..but... I would prefer you not to compare my riding to the likes of vincent hermance... he rides 26, and everyone knows your bb isnt as close to the wall on a 26, therefore hes bound to be able to have better success at it, and its obvious hes a better technical rider than me anyway... dont expect that much from a 15 year old boy! hope you dont take that the wrong way laddzz! just my opinion...

thanks for all the comments, really appreciate it... shame most of the foriegn riders didnt enjoy it a little more though...

keep em coming,

billx

Edited by billocks

billocks,

i originally opened this video and did exactly what i normally do when i mistakenly open a mod video - i closed it. Then I read the other comments you recieved, went back to page one and watched it.

You've changed my natural reaction to mod vids. (Y)

J

Just wondering, why?

if I wanted to see lemmings, I would buy the game ;)

lol thats a tad harsh but I just dont like this style of riding, kids got balls but its the same as every other TGS lemming rider, climb up, jump off.

I also find it rather frustrating that making a couple of vids here and there gets more respect and sponsors than the riders who spend a fortune travelling and competing at comps.

PS, liked the pivots.

if I wanted to see lemmings, I would buy the game ;)

lol thats a tad harsh but I just dont like this style of riding, kids got balls but its the same as every other TGS lemming rider, climb up, jump off.

I also find it rather frustrating that making a couple of vids here and there gets more respect and sponsors than the riders who spend a fortune travelling and competing at comps.

PS, liked the pivots.

whatch his monty one

fair enough, I saw your video on the czar i think?, I didnt think it was too disimilar which is why I feel that is unnecessary bashing.

BTW trials is all about jumping on/off or over stuff is it not?

Edited by afroman

I'd say competition trials is, but street trials isn't. At least, not just about jumping on/off/over stuff, obviously it's going to be in there, but with street it can get much more interesting.

fair enough, I saw your video on the czar i think?, I didnt think it was too disimilar which is why I feel that is unnecessary bashing.

lol, the riding in that vid of me on the czar is gash which is why I never put it on here.

And yes your right, which is why I dont like this vid of jumping off stuff.