Loose Women

munkee

Right ive never been a fan of the program loose women. Mainly because everyone on the bloody show are complete and utter knob heads. The school boy cock humour even annoys me.. usually a joke about a cock would be mildly amusing but the fact 4 or 5 40 year old women are doing it just totally destroys it all. Tonight on hells kitchen was sadly the last straw when one of them thought it was absalutely hilarious to replace the word organic with the word orgasmics...

I dont remember the complete quote but here goes (the one in pink on right in pic below was slut #2):

Slut#1: "Its made of those organic products"

Slut#2: "what those orgasmics?"

Brief comedy pause... imagine seeing a 40 year old woman dressed like a tart trying to hold back her laughter from her own joke

Slut#2:"Oops i mean organic"

........ Now sit and let the pure shitness of that joke sink in for 10 seconds before reading on......

To be honest since i went to uni ive realised 90% of women are complete f**king whores... but these lot seem to actually be the queen whores of the uk. Why do women find them funny? that 5 women just sit there and play cock humour till its unfunny and talk about all the shit shags they have had and how no man has ever satisfied them as much as their vibrators.... seriously.. do they ever stop to think that they are the ones with the bucket fannys that not even a fully grown elephant could enjoy penetrating?

ARGHHH.. ill leave it there..

Love them or like me hate the stupid bints? discuss...

loose-women.jpg

My fitting caption: Arent we hilarious har har "oh uri i bet you cant bend my husbands captain hook willy back for me could you?" har har har

Answer.........Dont watch it.

I cant stand people that moan about TV shows when they could just change the channel and not have anything to moan about.

sorry if that sounds harsh but that's my 2 cents

Edit: didn't realise that was you Chris, that changes everything, I'm not sorry, you should know better

Edited by ReverendJQ

Answer.........Dont watch it.

I cant stand people that moan about TV shows when they could just change the channel and not have anything to moan about.

sorry if that sounds harsh but that's my 2 cents

Edit: didn't realise that was you Chris, that changes everything, I'm not sorry.

Its not so much the show anymore.. ive seen it a handful of times whilst doing other things and having it on in the background its the fact that there are actually people out there that are like them which is annoying me

it f**king annoy's me aswell, especially the sad old b*****d men that sit in the crowd f**king wolf whistle at the 4 sluts. :blink: I usually end up having to listen to it while i have my lunch cause my mum likes it and every day it's the same shit thats on it. Bring back decent lunchtime tv!

Don't worry mate, they do my tits in too. The one on the right that pulls some retarded facial expressions especially... and the smug one on the left who thinks she's better than everyone.... and the other dippy two that just come out with crap all the time.

In fact, my mum switched over to who wants to be a millionare tonight while i was eating a curry and the first thing i saw was the screeching facial contortionist one and her mate and i swear if my mum hadn't turned over again in the next few minutes my beloved curry would have been on the floor as i left the room in disgust.

hahaha quite strong feelings for the subject i see here

loose women, the view etc. are all gay. just a last ditch attempt for the presenters to get on tv before they are 100% unattractive to the male species. but to be honest I find womens jokes f*cking awful anyway

"wheres my spoon?"

"in my drawers"

"oo er LOL LOL LOL LOL" etc

i see where the humour is found but seriously, these jokes are NOT that funny... lol think women and men have completely different senses of humour and a strong will to prove the other how crap their version of humour is.

thats life eh