Trials Shops In The Usa?

JT!

Aspire Velo Tech are a mail order company who work predominantly on eBay. They are the World's largest Chris King distributor and I would highly recommend them.

www.aspirevelotech.com

001-866-551-2453

Thanks for that, but really looking for some people who deal with hope. :)

I'm sure Tarty would be happy to send stuff to the US... also, Trialsin USA if you're after a shop actually in the US. Tim's been around for years and knows more about trials components than most.

Dave

Ah forgot about Tim!

I want to get some stuff from the US because it's a lot cheaper - nearly half the price. So the whole tarty thing defeats the object a bit :P

Is hope British?

Ah forgot about Tim!

I want to get some stuff from the US because it's a lot cheaper - nearly half the price. So the whole tarty thing defeats the object a bit :P

Is hope British?

If you ordering from the USA, make sure the value is written on the package as below £25 ($50) otherwise you'll get wacked for import duty etc.

Yeah, Hope's a British company.

Oh, then it might not be that much cheaper.

If you ordering from the USA, make sure the value is written on the package as below £25 ($50) otherwise you'll get wacked for import duty etc.

I'm bringing stuff back myself hopefully. :)

Hoping to buy off the shelf? Not likely.

No, i'm going to be ordering online. I don't know of any shop that would have eno freewheels available to buy in store - it would be pointless.

Keep the shops comming :)

No, i'm going to be ordering online. I don't know of any shop that would have eno freewheels available to buy in store - it would be pointless.

Keep the shops comming :)

Actually that's all the major shops in the U.S. Don't know if there is another trials shop that hasn't been mentioned. Trialsin, Midwest bike trials, Wecyclery, and Unique Trials. That's it I think. If you are going to be in Minnesota, Webcyclery would be closer than anything. They are in Oregon.

Actually that's all the major shops in the U.S. Don't know if there is another trials shop that hasn't been mentioned. Trialsin, Midwest bike trials, Wecyclery, and Unique Trials. That's it I think. If you are going to be in Minnesota, Webcyclery would be closer than anything. They are in Oregon.

It shouldn't really matter where they are in the US does it, or is postage dependent on what state your in?

I'm there for a month so got pleanty of time. :)

It shouldn't really matter where they are in the US does it, or is postage dependent on what state your in?

I'm there for a month so got pleanty of time. :)

so you going to tell them to post it to your girlfriends house and pick it up there?

if flights were cheap this sounds like a rate good plan lol, i guess if youre already going out there, may as well kill 2 birds with 1 stone (Y) good thinking jonny :)

so you going to tell them to post it to your girlfriends house and pick it up there?

if flights were cheap this sounds like a rate good plan lol, i guess if youre already going out there, may as well kill 2 birds with 1 stone (Y) good thinking jonny :)

Yeah, i'm actually going out to buy bike parts, seing my GF is just an added bonus really. :P

If your buying brakes you might have trouble getting "moto style" ie front with right hand lever, without special ordering.....

How come?

I purchased a Hope Pro II '07 from the US, and it was cheaper including shipping by a good £25/£30. Made in the UK, sent to the US, sent back to the UK, for cheaper than I could get it here. Ridiculous!

I think it's more to do with the low tax rates and good exchange rate rather than shipping.

Yeah...Trials isn't too big in the US. I think by comparison, trials is probably more popular in Canada :P . I believe there's a walk in shop in Newfoundland, they carry Koxx and Deng stuff.

Any canadien shops?