Disturbia

Joe Sheehan!

This film deserves its own thread, its actually the best horror ive seen. EVER.

definately worth the £7 i paid to get in, and the cinema experience added to it with the loudness for the jumpy bits.

it isnt even like you usual horror, its got a proper story, is well thought out, theres a fit girl and that kid from transformers is in it.

10/10, flawless.

EDIT: GO SEE IT, NOW.

Edited by sheehan

Saw superbad last night, Wicked film... Actually funny which is rare for a comedy!

Seen it 4 times now, went to see the free preview a few weeks back, then watched it on TV-Links a couple of times then went to see it in the cinema again the day it came out :P

This is the trailer you want though: Superbad

whys that lol?

More of a thriller really, don't want to justify my point because I'd spoil the movie for those who are going to see it

Just reminded myself of this nifty feature :P spoiler below

Well, because nothing scary happens for about 1,2 hours. You keep thinking something nasty has/is going to happen. I thought that was a typical characteristic of a thriller?

It's only the last 20 minutes that I'd call a horror... and that bird is so hot :D

Edited by Inur

From the trailers I cant takes it seriously... maybe because I always think of the simpsons episode (which is obviously based on the original story) and now theres this version, with added cheese... then theres that tit main actor... i dunno.. its a download not a cinema job.

Well, because nothing scary happens for about 1,2 hours. You keep thinking something nasty has/is going to happen. I thought that was a typical characteristic of a thriller?

It's only the last 20 minutes that I'd call a horror... and that bird is so hot :D

That's so what I thought! It was well annoying!!! GRR!!

I thought something was gonna happen like all the way through so I was shitting it next to the GF then nowt happened and I was like ARGHH something MUST happen soon then! and it didn't, repeat. lol.