Do Echo Levers Feel Nice

liamshannon

I presume your talking about the lever blades rather than the whole lever unit, unless you like stroking the lever body :S Well, lever wise the echo ones feel shit, all flat and sharp edged. Nothing like how a real lever should be.

Edited by Krisboats

I presume your talking about the lever blades rather than the whole lever unit, unless you like stroking the lever body :S Well, lever wise the echo ones feel shit, all flat and sharp edged. Nothing like how a real lever should be.

Chris, your a legend!

They look fairly square, so I'm guessing they feel like the new HS33 lever, but wider.

EDIT: I'm El Muelio's brother.

Edited by wilf

As far as i know you don't have to pull the lever 7% more, it gives you 7% more braking power due to the longer lever.

Well thats what it says on Tarty anyway

lol their longer, so just think of tightening up a bolt with an allen key

if your tightening it up from using the allen key at the end of it you will need to move it more to get the same ammout of turn on the bolt

make sense now? maybe not because im shit at explaining stuff..

lol their longer, so just think of tightening up a bolt with an allen key

if your tightening it up from using the allen key at the end of it you will need to move it more to get the same ammout of turn on the bolt

make sense now? maybe not because im shit at explaining stuff..

Thats bullshit Grant. Think of it like this :P Longer object = more leverage= less force needed to do the job.

E.g big spanner tightens up Bottom bracket with less effort than little spanner.

EDIT:Love you.

Edited by max-t

Thats bullshit Grant. Think of it like this :P Longer object = more leverage= less force needed to do the job.

E.g big spanner tightens up Bottom bracket with less effort than little spanner.

EDIT:Love you.

YOU ARE A TIT

i never said ease, i said you have to pull the lever more to make the pistons move the same ammount as normal.

if you have both cylinders 1mm away from the rim, then with the echo lever the lever would come further towards the bar than it would with a normal lever.

EDIT:hate you :)

Edited by willy wonka