Last Brit Round?

Waynio

Rob 1st on 17

Tom Oliver 4th

Sam oliver 1st

James S 1st

Ben The Savage 2nd (Not at all well imo)

andrei B 1st

thats all I can remember pal.

Good day for Koxx UK :-

Was a good trial as ever at Hook woods. lots of new stuff to go at.

when you out again ?

JP.

From my post in new members

Master-

1st-andrei burton-13

2nd-ben savage-19

3rd- nick goddard-24

4th-ben slinger-27

5th Scott wilson-31

6th-gav bedford

7th-9th, dunno what order, joe oakley, stand shaw, james porter

Elite-

1st-joe seddon

2nd tom astbury

3rd rob poyser

4th tom rankin

Senior

1st james sheridon

2nd james butcher ( i think)

3rd Andrew pooley (i think)

It was a great trial, sections were set out very well. My first lap didnt go too well, had 3 5's which i didnt need, finished on 20, but my second lap got a lot better, no 5's but loads of silly 1's, lap 2 was 11. So a good improvment.

Well done to everyone who rode and thanks to all the organisers for a brilliant trial and championship!

Scott

was a good trial, my first one at hook woods, i had a shocking first lap with 2 stupid 5's finishing on 13, my 2nd lap went alot better, only dropped 3 and hooked the big concrete thing in section 9 :D , finished in 3rd place, but came first overall in the championship :) dead happy about that

thanks to all who ran this years championship, (Y)

dont forget Andrei's got a broken hand :-

Well done to waddy for keeping the expert trophy in yorkshire, 4 years running now? must be somthing in the water :D

More like something in the genes as your all inbreds ahaha only joking =]

Edited by basher

Kool. Cheers for the results. (Y):)

Ali you keep knocking on about Andrei having a "broken" hand, if it was broken he would be in that much pain he wouldnt be able to grip the bar, how do i know? i have done it! plus that was well over 5/6 weeks ago, he has been riding on it since though.

Well done to Andrei (Y):) and to everyone else who competed and did well.

John im about all the time (Y):) you just got to bell me. went out other night wi boyes and boothy and got pi$$ wrapped up oakworth quarry which was a good laugh.

Let me know if your out on the XC bikes too, just bought meself a new Marin Mt Vision 08'.

Wayne.

I don't believe how well Andrei was riding. He got round a whole lap of yellow on 3... His total for both laps was less than everyone else managed on their first lap alone!! Incredible ride without a doubt. Well done to everyone for making another wicked trial and for making sure it stayed dry! I'm a bit annoyed I didn't manage 3rd in Senior 'cos I was fully capable of it but just made a couple of stupid mistakes. 4th isn't too bad for an old timer though I guess!

Edited by monkeyseemonkeydo

nice1 waddy !!

is that yorkshire brit champs ....

2003 danny smith (or is that lancashire ?)

2004 ali c

2005 wayne

2006 ME

2007 waddy

GET IN THERE !! yorkshire for the win !!!!!

iolo

And don't forget Rob 4 times on the bounce ;)

Dan he is from lancashire but it is not his fault :lol:

Cheers go on Yorkshire

JP

Edited by robster

Wooo got the results this morning in the post.

I came last lol but it was good day.

Thanks to all who came and should be doing a lot more next year from both series.

Matt

glad you got yours mat , we have had nought , no posted results , no online results, cant belive tykes can get theirs up the same night and here we are ten days later and still none the wiser and to top it all the person who was sorting the championship trophies did'nt bring them to the event (thanks for that)

the event itself was really good and a big thankyou to all who gave their time and hard work , lets hope 2008 brings a much more organised and professional british championship.

roy.