How To Earn £20 (trials Related)

rugbyman

I am just in the process of ordering all the end of year trophies for the British BikeTrial Federation series which reaches it's cllimax at Shipley Glen on Nov 4th. With technology gone the way it has I need one of you guys to design me a logo in jpeg format. The logo needs to be high res and approx 6x4", it needs to contain the phrase "British BikeTrial Federation" and an evocative Union Jack or similar. The person who designs the winning logo will recieve either free entry to the trial and a £5 food voucher or a crisp £20 from my back pocket.

Good luck

(oh and i need it by Wednesday) :giggle:

Cheers

Mick.

I'm sure it can be touched up by someone who knows what there doing but, I tried my best with trying to take the white outline around the writing next image I will try the bikes now and thanks Boss.Edit I think thats the best I can do.

post-14360-1192712192_thumb.jpg

post-14360-1192713771_thumb.jpg

post-14360-1192715149_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trix

I'm sure it can be touched up by someone who knows what there doing but, I tried my best with trying to take the white outline around the writing next image I will try the bikes now and thanks Boss.Edit I think thats the best I can do.

Was bored!

Kind of like yours just different placement i guess and the rider silhouette is me!

post-1491-1192725986_thumb.jpg

Edited by crazy_gap girl

Sam Fenech good effort!!! really like that cool idea and design.

Wayne.

The jordan one, thats old news ;) what about the 6 year olds who will be getting trophies? put bob the builder on theirs? :lol:

it is the era of dora the explorer thought u would know that wayne ;)

i would do a design but i cant do it for shit :P