Yay Pictures Of My War Wounds

Davetrials

basicly i lost control of a motortrials bike and drove of a dirty great f**king drop to flat, as i landed my toes came towards my shine and my foot slipped on the peg and smashed to peices on the floor, had to have emergency surgery the same nite, got 4 screws in my foot now, lots of crushed nerves so i wont have feeling in my foot again, cant put weight on it for 3 months, then ive got 2 years of physio to look forward to, and its put an end to my riding:(

cant go out for my 20th or xmas or new year :(

edit: yes i can masturbate and koxx shoes dont work as mototrials boots.

Edited by Davetrials

eits an asy mistake to make, having youre foot too far back so the peg is under your foot fingers, boots have saved mine

done know how to spell toas tose wattever so there now foot fingers ^_^

LMAO!

Are your stitches dissolveable ones or do you have to have them out? It looks from here they are dissolveable ones?

^^ It's toes =)

As for Dave, I really feel for you dude, I know how much of a shit time you've got now of 2 years of physio an sitting about on your arse going mental that you can't do anything. I've had a small taster of what your gona go through an I really do sympathize.

ive ha dmy stiches out, and it was awful lol, then they had to gas me to put my foot in the right posistion cos i was swaring to much from the pain that wasnt plesent

im alot more mobile than i was 2 weeks ago, but i still cant do anything really, taking photographs balencing on crutches is f**king hard work, i need some computer games or somthing

and my leg is so skinny already i had a cast of tuther day which ive had for 2 weeks, and theres nothing left of my leg, wtf is it gonna be like after 3 months!!!?

and im getting a bit of a belly:( from doing jack shit, im gonna have to live in the gym for a month when i get my cast of.

EDIT: ive yet to have sex, anybody had any experaince with cast sex? seems difficult.

Edited by Davetrials

ive ha dmy stiches out, and it was awful lol, then they had to gas me to put my foot in the right posistion cos i was swaring to much from the pain that wasnt plesent

im alot more mobile than i was 2 weeks ago, but i still cant do anything really, taking photographs balencing on crutches is f**king hard work, i need some computer games or somthing

and my leg is so skinny already i had a cast of tuther day which ive had for 2 weeks, and theres nothing left of my leg, wtf is it gonna be like after 3 months!!!?

and im getting a bit of a belly:( from doing jack shit, im gonna have to live in the gym for a month when i get my cast of.

EDIT: ive yet to have sex, anybody had any experaince with cast sex? seems difficult.

lay down put her on top tell her to do the work, and mind the leg (Y)

anways, hope you get better soon mate, casts suck!