The Late Night Thread.

Dan6061

yup me but not for long as i do fancie riding tomuz!

Mowgli, I'm just building my bike up. It should be ready for tomorrow if there arent any complications, but I'll be running my old cranks.

It's taken me since 8oclock to unbuild my old wheels, service my pro2, build a new wheelset then build my new bike, a right hassle!

Where are you riding in the morning?

Pretty much. ^_^

One of my mates is playing cards or something in the pub behind my house. I can see straight ino their windows, so I keep occasionaly shining my (powerful) lazer pen in to confuse them.

Done it quite a few times now, and they have no idea where it's coming from! One even went outside to look for someone! :lol:

Ahhh..things I do when i'm bored.. :rolleyes:

Obama, been watching it on the BBC, they had some American with a moustache (looked like Asterix) who was such a fu(kin idiot. "Well I think you should make sure the BBC fires that reporter.....your media is so biased.." just because he grilled him a bit. Really wound me up because American media really is politicaly biased, just check out Fox new. Rant over- for now

Currently 297 to 145 and obv you need 270 for the win. The final results wont be till 6am when states like Alaska are called in.

oo ok think i might go 2 sleep now i know the result :P

or doo i sit up and watch dirty jobs on discovery channel?

:unsure:

I Dont know!!

Edited by laddsy123