The Late Night Thread.

Dan6061

f**kkkk... 13000 words gone. I hate windows! I need my macbook back! Try not crashing whilst saving next time, thanks for corrupting my files! Much appreciated!

I've had that before. AS Level IT coursework the night before it was due, re-did it the next morning at Sixth Form and still got a C. :P

Watching law abiding citizen whilst on the phone.

SIIIICK Film, I heart Gerrard Butler

Oh yea and the girl just went... I can't stand sharing my less than single bed with anyone anymore, she can do the walk of shame at 3am and I can get some well earned sleep!

Edited by Simpson

SIIIICK Film, I heart Gerrard Butler

Oh yea and the girl just went... I can't stand sharing my less than single bed with anyone anymore, she can do the walk of shame at 3am and I can get some well earned sleep!

It's awesome so far B) I literally just shit my f**king pants when the Judge answered her phone :lol:

It's awesome so far B) I literally just shit my f**king pants when the Judge answered her phone :lol:

Yea there was one bit... I think it might have been that bit we replayed like 5 times! Totally mint origional film, loved the bit in the court where they were like, yes you can go, and he stuck a great big middle finger up to them! lol

100% agree with you on the government. We need an Ali G indahouse moment and get them all proper stoned :).

oh my god they dont even relise how much less harmfull weed would be if they stepped back and took a proper look instead of buryin there heads under the mental health issue.

And they could potenially make just as much if not more money from legalizing and taxing weed as the do from drink itself because there tobacco says wud stay the same as always so it wudnt affect them at all.

Here here, i raise the motion that we leagalize it!!

Look at amsterdam, the people that f**k that place up are the brits, they got a government that know what they're doing.

We have a fat lazy eyed unelected piss poor excuse for a human being.

I just wish the english people would learn how to chill out and relax once in a while.

would be such a nicer place then :(

Here here, i raise the motion that we leagalize it!!

Look at amsterdam, the people that f**k that place up are the brits, they got a government that know what they're doing.

We have a fat lazy eyed unelected piss poor excuse for a human being.

I just wish the english people would learn how to chill out and relax once in a while.

would be such a nicer place then :(

Exactly my point my friend, if it didnt work in the dam or california or canada then they would do it but they've relised that legalizing it stops money goin anywhere near the underworld and starts goin in there pockets.

Plus if it was legal, all proper smokers of cannabis like myself would easly start growing thus ceasing there input in the drugs underworld aswell, making everywhere that little bit safer from cannabis related crime.

They just dont have a clue, have the heads so far in the sand is unreal

I know what you mean man. I don't actually smoke the stuff any more 'cause i realised i was going a bit to far when i started doing nothing but bongs all day.

Then i realised i was being a drain on society, so i bucked up my ideas. Now on the occasion i do smoke it it's a proper spliff to relax me.