The Late Night Thread.

Dan6061

i know this aint realy the right place for this but im riding early (well... 12) but my rear brake just feels realy stiff and cant seem to sort it out. its a magura HS 12 whitch as same as a 33 but its cheap and cheerful (and plastic :P) andy got any idea on what i can do to it?. ive taken the lever off flsuhed it through and had a play with most of it but cant seem to sort it?

I've been working pretty much solid since 7pm last night, and will probably be working till my deadline at half 3pm. Loooooong.

Thank f**k for Vodka Red Bulls, Chocolate Pancakes, Reggae, Liquid and Fabio's show from 4am till 6.

Edited by Max Quinn

I've been working pretty much solid since 7pm last night, and will probably be working till my deadline at half 3pm. Loooooong.

Thank f**k for Vodka Red Bulls, Chocolate Pancakes, Reggae, Liquid and Fabio's show from 4am till 6.

So I worked for 22 hours pretty much solid, and then managed to miss my deadline. :lol: I'm the biggest muppet ever.

An yer meph's a shit drug.

Edited by Max Quinn

no one knows at this moment what it does. might aswell use it while its legal.

You're kidding, right?

A LEGAL drug known as 'meow meow' led one lad to rip off his own SCROTUM, police said today.

The lad hallucinated for 18 hours and mutilated himself because he believed centipedes were crawling over his body and biting him.

Cops warned people to stay away from the drug Mephedrone which is sold legally on the internet as PLANT FERTILISER.

Its chemical formula is one molecule different to ecstasy and as such dealers are claiming is not a controlled substance.

It is more commonly known on the streets as "drone", "bubble", "meow meow" or "legal high".

Durham Police are warning that its use can result in severe nose bleeds, nose burns, hallucinations, blood circulation problems, rashes, anxiety and paranoia, fits, delusions and can lead to a heart attack.

But a police report - some of which was based on online forums about the drug - revealed a lad in Durham had tried to rip off his testicles after taking it.

That took all of 20 seconds to find. If you're going to take shit like that without knowing the consequences, you're a f**king idiot.

Edited by Adam-Griffin

Probably just a bot. I doubt someone would want to sit and reply to loads of people. :P

After adding him. He said this

*Hello Liam., thank you for adding me.

The Talk to FRANK Bot is a fully automated Windows Live Agent designed to give young people information on drugs from content supplied by FRANK, the national drug information and advice service. Information provided to you by FRANK is not endorsed by Microsoft and does not reflect Microsoft's views on drug use. For more information, click here ---> http://specials.uk.msn.com/talktofrank

Here are some questions you can ask me:

1 Is cannabis harmless?

2 Is cannabis legal?

To find out more, type "?"

Liam. says:

*I love men :(

Talk to FRANK says:

*That's nice... I like you too.

Why don't you ask me about the things that I'm here for?

He's a smart one.

Edited by Leistonbmx

Oh well. It's chit-chat anyway :P

Would you like to see related topics?

Liam. says:

*no

Talk to FRANK says:

*OK, fine

Liam. says:

*Can i buy some from you pleasE?

Talk to FRANK says:

*1 - Ice (aka chrystal meth)

2 - Isobutyl nitrite (aka poppers)

Liam. says:

*can I buy it now?

Talk to FRANK says:

Liam. says:

*How do i pay?

Talk to FRANK says:

Probably just a bot. I doubt someone would want to sit and reply to loads of people. :P

After adding him. He said this

*Hello Liam., thank you for adding me.

The Talk to FRANK Bot is a fully automated Windows Live Agent designed to give young people information on drugs from content supplied by FRANK, the national drug information and advice service. Information provided to you by FRANK is not endorsed by Microsoft and does not reflect Microsoft's views on drug use. For more information, click here ---> http://specials.uk.msn.com/talktofrank

Here are some questions you can ask me:

1 Is cannabis harmless?

2 Is cannabis legal?

To find out more, type "?"

Liam. says:

*I love men :(

Talk to FRANK says:

*That's nice... I like you too.

Why don't you ask me about the things that I'm here for?

He's a smart one.

I'm so glad i have something to do tonight :P

l33th3tr33 says:

i like beer

Talk to FRANK says:

That sounds serious, i feel flattered.