British Elite Champion Joe Seddon Signs For Onza

Joe@Onza

Its Ok Scopse, Its why I post images. But saying every Onza you have seen looks like it, well Do you really want me to prove you wrong by up loading a couple of the 50 or so frames we have designed? By the way, I made the sticker. thought the existing logo is a bit too hard to make out on that frame. But I guess at 22, I'm dated and unfashionable. I mean, I haven't quite caught up with the gay tight jean society yet. :-

Plus, that bike is really light and It rides a dream.

Yes please, im intruiged as yto what they look like :)

I don't think it looks too bad actually but i still like the simple designs and love the t-pro.

Did a quick remake thingy in photoshop 2min job but i like the shape.

messaboutec8.th.jpg

but people are forgeting the whole reason behind that design. It creates a stiffer frame, its not always how a frame looks. And soemtimes the best looking frames arnt always the best

As the topic says, We at Onza are pleased to announce that Joe Seddon will be rider for Onza in the new season, Other new members of the 08' team will soon be announced.

Here is Joe's New Bike, In the prototype stages now of course. Hopefully to be released next year.

Hi all. rode with joe this saturday at newton abbot. was a great day. I got to see joes bike for real and i think its pretty sexy.

Good ride joe. Bikes mint.

Cheers ben.

:huh:

I meant it like.... In that 'shoop-work - he's taken away all the originality of the frame, and it now looks almost identical to an Echo Lite.

I don't like how it looked - but I preffered it before, as it was different.

Bet it rides nicer than any Deng frame, too :-

I meant it like.... In that 'shoop-work - he's taken away all the originality of the frame, and it now looks almost identical to an Echo Lite.

I don't like how it looked - but I preffered it before, as it was different.

Bet it rides nicer than any Deng frame, too :-

+1. stiffness for the win.