Section In Your Garden?

oakley

I have some stuff in my garden, mainly a few boxes made up from pallets, hopefull will be build some more stuff soon though.

Hehe, remember when me, you, kris and bigman had a session on them pallets... and then did the demo... THERE WAS CARNAGE!!!

Looking good Joe, get it finished and get us some more pics! I would love to have a section in my back garden :o

I know! the majority of us have b*gger all to ride.....*envious*..... :shifty: i need to start building stuff!

Im really liking "stunt mans" section...especially as someones riding a woodstock there! :P

:P No he's not.

It's an onza dual.

Edited by oakley

old carpet is also f**king grippy (Y)...

looks good!

:D hahahahahahaha >OMFG

you make me piss haha carpet your asking for a trip to the local a & e. when carpet gets wet it goes soggy , damp and slippy haha. and it smells after it it gets wet. I couldt stop laughin when i read that hahahaha oh my god

Looks mint oakley yer chicken wire(Y).

Cheers ben

Hi there

I was working on some display equipment a few years ago and we had to put a walk way through that was set to get wet. A very good friend of mine is a paint expert so I asked him to supply a non slip paint. What i was given was a paint with grit in it, it was fine if you were walking over it, but because it was glossy i'm convinced that if you tried to ride a bike over it the rubber on the tires would have slipped. I think the non slip answer is indeed chicken wire.

Pete