Birmingham Xmas Ride

Shaun H

Will be there tomorow:) Anyone need any parts, Let me know:)

Warning! Beware of the 'ShaunH'

Take it easy guys:)

Hi dan could you bring me some "Plazmatic Spanish fly V Pads price £11.00"x2 tomorrow and i will pay you then.

Cheers would be gratefull if you could

Ben

Edited by slug 07

Cheers to all that went today (Y) quite a good ride! im still shocked at some of the stuff ali.c and that lot were doing :S shame those b*****d community officer followed us round :( oh well part of the fun :P so yea, just cheers to all the lads that came along (Y)

not been on a group ride for sooooo long and I have always wanted to ride Brum.

I had a good time, was nice to put some faces to names off here or through work. Brum has some cool spots, I REALLY want that statue line shame the renta cops didnt like us :(

not been on a group ride for sooooo long and I have always wanted to ride Brum.

I had a good time, was nice to put some faces to names off here or through work. Brum has some cool spots, I REALLY want that statue line shame the renta cops didnt like us :(

the statue sidehop in viccy square mate? your a pure mad man if you do that! i saw you do that beasty drop to barge :blink: it was insane mate!! one of the many monsters on the ride!

home at last, thanks for a good day nice to meet you all, shame the penguins wouldnt leave us alone.

cheers again

mitch

Oh yea, cheers for taking me to the train station mate! much appreciated! i dont live far out of brum, but still dont know that area at all :P oh well, thanks alot mate!