Ross Gardner Hsb Video 2

Ross Gardner

Hello all,

Got my bum in gear and sorted out a video. Tried a change in music, hope it pays off :unsure: Music: Arctic Monkeys - No Buses.

Thanks to everyone for filming and shiz.

Thanks to Steve@Heatsinkbikes for backing me with pads and booster. Also, Thanks to Dave@SelectiveClothing for taking me on :)

Link

Comments welcome,

Thanks guys,

Rossy (Y)

Hello all,

Got my bum in gear and sorted out a video. Tried a change in music, hope it pays off :unsure: Music: Arctic Monkeys - No Buses.

Thanks to everyone for filming and shiz.

Thanks to Steve@Heatsinkbikes for backing me with pads and booster. Also, Thanks to Dave@SelectiveClothing for taking me on :)

Link

Comments welcome,

Thanks guys,

Rossy (Y)

I watched it the other day :)

Dude, you really have taken to stock like a duck to water. Very smooth riding and it was nice to see a few combo/lines in there. Don't see that much nowadays.

I think the music suited the riding, smooth and chilled. Editing was good, not too over done at all!

I really enjoyed it man, and it did make me miss riding with you guys. Especially Joe - what a winner! He always comes up with some funny shiz when he is filming.

Hope to see you soon man (Y)

Much love

Neil xxx

P.S. Joe, thanks for mentioning me - it pulled at my heart strings!