New Bike Choice For Street/trials

0zzy

rite, so here i am stuck in another option i already have my done up onza t-pro for pure trials but i want a street trials bike for more streety type moves like 180s, abbubacas and spiny techincal type moves but i have a dilema as i do not know what i want, the choice are between a heatsink 24 uk or a inspired fourplay. i dont have a budjet as i would probably buy it in peices and make it up over time. so is there any ideas / set ups you could advies me on. thank you in advance.

ozzy(y)

Edited by onza-t-pro

rite, so here i am stuck in another option i already have my done up onza t-pro for pure trials but i want a street trials bike for more streety type moves like 180s, abbubacas and spiny techincal type moves but i have a dilema as i do not know what i want, the choice are between a heatsink 24 uk or a inspired fourplay. i dont have a budjet as i would probably buy it in peices and make it up over time. so is there any ideas / set ups you could advies me on. thank you in advance.

ozzy(y)

carry on riding your onza t pro or get a new trials bike

I think the full build in one go would retail at around £1000... So not exactly cheap, but built over a bit of time it's not too bad. I bought the Zoot for £350 and upgraded a load of bits then changed some more bits before changing to the Inspired frame.

Got on really well with the Zoot- it's a really under rated bike. With a few minor changes it was set up as a really good street trials rig. Only just got the Inspired but so far so good is all I can say. Just have a look at Danny Mac to see what's possible on a 24"!

Dave

I think the full build in one go would retail at around £1000... So not exactly cheap, but built over a bit of time it's not too bad. I bought the Zoot for £350 and upgraded a load of bits then changed some more bits before changing to the Inspired frame.

Got on really well with the Zoot- it's a really under rated bike. With a few minor changes it was set up as a really good street trials rig. Only just got the Inspired but so far so good is all I can say. Just have a look at Danny Mac to see what's possible on a 24"!

Dave

oh my god i just saw a teaser of danny mac on his new inspired fourplay, thanks for the repleys mate, but still unsure have inspired actually bought out a complete bike yet or is it just a frame and fork or what ?

Edited by onza-t-pro

oh my god i just saw a teaser of danny mac on his new inspired fourplay, thanks for the repleys mate, but still unsure have inspired actually bought out a complete bike yet or is it just a frame and fork or what ?

At present Inspired have just released the Fourplay frame. I think there may well be other products in the future but for now it's just the frame. The first limited batch sold out in about 2 days and the next big shipment is due in in the next few weeks. I don't think there will be an Inspired complete bike available but Tarty will be more than happy to custom build one to your spec.

Dave

nice thank you. been a great halp but does any one know what rides better a heastsink 24 uk or a inspired fourplay ?

Sorry for replying (again) but they are kinda designed for different riding styles. The heatsink is a shorter frame making it a bit more flicky and BMX like but the Inspired is a little longer with more trials-oriented geometry. For me, as a trials rider first and foremost, I like the trialsy feel of the Zoot/Inspired which still feels really nice for more streety stuff as well. But then I would say that! :D

Sorry for replying (again) but they are kinda designed for different riding styles. The heatsink is a shorter frame making it a bit more flicky and BMX like but the Inspired is a little longer with more trials-oriented geometry. For me, as a trials rider first and foremost, I like the trialsy feel of the Zoot/Inspired which still feels really nice for more streety stuff as well. But then I would say that! :D

ok so the heatsink is more of a park bike and the inspired more of a trials street ?

ok so the heatsink is more of a park bike and the inspired more of a trials street ?

Umm... not really. The best way I can put it is that the heatsink is a streettrials and the Inspired is more a streettrials bike... does that make sense?!

Edited by monkeyseemonkeydo

With all due respect, I've only ever seen you post crap. He asked for recommendations. Seriously, sort it out or you'll never get validated, or may even get banned.

Anyway, I'm biased because I love DMR's but they are good all round bikes, check out evanscycles.com and see the DMR range - they are pretty sweet - not great for trials but if you're after streety stuff they're great!

Have you read the first post or just the title? Answer his question, not tell him to do something different!

I'd go for the Inspired FourPlay, just seems to be a bit more trialsy than the 24UK. Looks nicer too IMO.