Whould This Behard To Do ?

Curly-Sam

It looks quite good but i still wouldn't want it burned onto my body. Get a sticker of it and wack it somewhere.

i would look good but i would probley hurt and cost a lot

thanks for the segestion .... i might aswell just get it printed onto a t-shirt or summin

Don't do it!

My mate got his name across his back, he already hates it.

Get it printed on a T-Shirt, you'll thank me later, my uncle has got them, they look shite now he's gone 40. He got daffy f**k on the inside of his forearm, looked like a right twat.

you'll be lucky to find someone who will tattoo you at 16. By law you have to have proof of I.D that your over 18.

Actually..........i think you ARE right, but.......

My ex, many many years ago, got a tattoo when she was 16. She went in with her dad and hey presto, Eeyore was on her hip. Maybe you have to have parental consent - i don't know. But when i got my tattoo they never asked me for I.D, but i had to sign a disclaimer. It was a pretty nasty place i got mine done to be honest.

Also about getting a bike - people say you'll grow out of it, but i'm 21 and still into it. A tattoo of a bike would mean something to me, even when i was older. It would remind me of the good times i had, so if you want it i suggest you go get it.

Neil

PS my housemate randomly went to get a tattoo and she let the artist have creative rights - looked like crap and she just cried, but it's on her bum so only people doing her doggy are going to see it. Think carefully about where you're going to get it.

Yes you can get them done at the age of 16 with parnts consent or 18 on your own with proof of I.D

and i will warn you make sure you know what you really want done as i have blue flames on my right wrist and ant as nice as it first was in my mind

Rember this will be with you for life lol i sound like my dad :lol:

Biddle